Reviews for A Mighty Paradox
sequel please
nayin17 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
oh wow! super loved it
melodxes chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
I personally enjoyed Harry's part more as I feel it's a little more explanatory. As always, love it!
GryffindorGirl11 chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
Really sweet. I loved how you made it from two different points Harry and Ginny.
Miss Millie chapter 2 . 8/17/2008

I just read your story if you ever decide to write more of it let me know as it is or could be the beggening of a longer story.

I fell sorry for young lovers. I remember my first love and after 5 years of laughter tears and pain we were married for almost 25yrs. Keep writing I am going to read some of your other stories.

Good luck

Miss Millie
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
i've loved this story since forever! i myst have misplaced it... thanks so much for the read.
Loyd1989 chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
Awesome! I loved the two different view points. Really great!
shieldmaiden wot chapter 2 . 5/26/2007
Well, the second half was just as good. Two little spelling things I guess your beta missed...

persue pursue

reigned reined

But petty spelling things aside, I really enjoyed it. Sweet!
shieldmaiden wot chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Oh, lovely! really lovely. too bad the game didn't last longer, though... i love the games and even J.K. Rowling herself has seemed to stop writing them. *sigh* ANYways, very good. Even though I've only ever written a H/Hr fic, H/G is my fave pairing.
Ron Lover6789 chapter 2 . 3/24/2007
Very, very nice. I loved it. It made you actually think about Harry's predicament with him being with Ginny. If they were together, he was putting her in danger, but if they weren't, the both of them were unhappy. You made it so much more innocent and adorable in your fic, though. I really liked it.

I'm going to go check your other stories! I like your style.
Ron Lover6789 chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Aww. What a cute story!

I'm off to read part two!
macaday me a nut chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
aww...thats cute. It sounds like something I would do! Well...Ginny's part anyway.

Macaday me a nut (and your one too!)
oceancitygirl chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
I love it :).
wandless chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
Oh that was so pretty! I love this little fic! It's so beautifully done! I LOVE IT! Excellent work.