Reviews for A Mighty Paradox
Julephenia chapter 2 . 5/9/2002
AWWWW. How can you end it like that. It was soo cute... I don't want it to be over! Please, sequel or something?
Jelsemium chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Good work. I like your characterization and I love the interaction between Harry and Ginny. I just put this in my favorite story list, I hope you update it soon!

Jill W.
SILVERxANDCOLDx chapter 2 . 5/9/2002
oh its so good! :)
Nancy chapter 2 . 5/9/2002
No this can't be the need to write more...what happens to can't leave me like this...please
RogueAngel chapter 2 . 5/9/2002
No, no, no! Not the end. They need resolution! :) I'm glad you updated. I always know I'll get a good story/chapter from you - and Casca. You write a young Harry and Ginny very well. They actually act their ages!
Nancy chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
Please...pretty please...continue with this story. I am in love with this story, it is so sweet. Please tell me part two is coming very soon. I would like the response in form of a post, please :)
Jooles chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
Awwww... how incredibly sweet. You seem to have a real talent for getting inside Ginny's mind. Great work!
bucky chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
hurry uo and write part 2 of this great story
Nardaviel chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
Great start! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
You are the most amazing H/G fanfic author I've ever read. I like your stories almost as much as I like JK's (and sometimes more... after all, in your stories, Harry and Ginny actually interact!)The charatcters are totally believable and the tenderness that always come through in your fics... incredible! Please keep up the magnificent work. I always look forward to finding a new fic by you.
bumblebee1 chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
that was GREAT! i got the warm fuzzies! but u know what? i think you should change ur should be more specific...

pleez write more!

if u ever upload chapter 2 please email me (if its not too much to ask)

Sanction chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
You again? You're on a roll, aren't you?

I heartily admire your writing style, and the way you can tell a story in simple, honest ways without saying too much. Please write more ( though not necessarily on this story which I think is fine as it is). We sure need a lot of folks such as yourself here in this archive.
RogueAngel chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
I'll definitely be lookong for more. I enjoy all your fics!
lockreed chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
Loved it! Keep writing! I love Harry/Ginny fics! Your a good writer!
tabula rasa2 chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
And the incredible Emmyjean strikes again - woohooo! What a fantastic start - I still feel all tingly and jumpy, even 1 hour after reading this chapter. As usual, the tension and underlying emotions between Harry and Ginny are so thick, you could cut through them - it's quite intoxicating. I can't wait for the next chapter - hurry up! :)

And hey, I'm still waiting for the sequel to "T'is the season"... Though this one could fit in nicely after that fic... *g*
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3