Reviews for unreliable
rebelliouscat chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
...bursts into tears...

you are going to fix their relationship right? please say this isnt the end for them
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This fiction is so sad. It has a very sad ending; however, the story is good. You have a very good plot and the way you express it is good, too. But I want Harry and Draco to be happy. Yet it's just my opinion so don't care much about it. Anyway, I love your story!
xX Love Doesn't Always win Xx chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
A sequel please? please please please! BTW good story!
Atsuko's koira chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I agree with quite a few of the other reviewers. It feels incomplete. I would love a sequel where Draco has his say and potter realizes that he was an idiot and has to live with the consequences of his choices for the rest of this life. Aside from that, I really love that Draco didn't beg Potter to not break up with him. It shows that he does have some self-respect. I'm of the firm belief that a happy ending doesn't mean that people end up together. In this case, the break up is the happy ending. :) There's hope that things will get better and neither will end up in such an unhealthy "relationship."
Dakuhato chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Poor Draco. Potter doesn't deserve him. Anyways, I love this story and I hope you make another continuation.

Dakuhato 3
pirplepinkmagic chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Draco my poor baby ( bad Harry bad! plz a sequel want revenge for my Draco! You gonna suffer Harry *evil laugh*
Courttany chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
aww poor draco...hope u write another one continuing this one i would like to see what eles could happen...i hope its a happy ending
nychick chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
What...No you can't end it like that. You have to continue...what happens with Draco does he find out Harrys been cheating on him...so many unanswered questions. Please continue with this.
blackending chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
It's so sad when the ending like this but I like good writing. :)
jina chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
i cant belive it. no harry, bad boy. poor poor draco. but no sequel about next ?
salina chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
OH NO poor draco, why harry? please continue, im dying to find out next, will they break up? i hope there will be a hope. PLEASE CONTINUE.
Dorkyducky117 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
WHAT. WHAATT. WHOA. :[ I was so into it and it was really good BUT HOW COULD YOU END IT LIKE THAT? You now HAVE to write a third part to fix them back together! D8
redchilly chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
thanks for the mention, i signed in this time, i usually forget, i'm rather scatterbrained too :-) this story made cry, really well written but sad, i try to avoid the ones where one them is cheating. although it is unusual for it to be harry. i still would love to see more of scatterbrained harry as he was adorable. but well done.
The Gummy Worm King chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
You, Harry Potter, are a MAJOR b stard.

Bad Harry.

I hope you were joking when you said this was a one-shot. It's a multi-chap I tell you, a multi-chap!

I hope Draco reaps his sweet revenge. :D
arte0135 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I like it, although it does feel unfinished. Will Draco forgive Harry? I've got to say I wouldn't; I mean if that was your friend, would you let them get back together with someone that ignored them and stopped meeting them b/c they were not on top of his to do list? Especially after he made an ass of himself? No, you would tell your friend that love may make you blind, but it does not make you stupid. I have to say that if this was Harry being ignored by Draco, he would tell him to f#%&k himself, but since it it Draco, he'll forgive him like it is nothing and that scent and lipstick on Harry's face will be from someone that kissed him and he'll apologize for being stupid and that's the end. And that is not fair. Draco deserves better; let him move on with his life and leave Harry behind and then he realizes he was being stupid, but it was too late.