Reviews for It Ends Tonight
nikki chapter 4 . 1/29
this was really good.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/23/2016
This is a great story thank you for writing it, when's the next chapter?
Talia345 chapter 4 . 9/15/2015
Okay. So. I like the story. The writing is alright, but you have some major usage errors. You need to make sure you know the difference between your/you're and there/their/they're. Those are two biggies.
Also, another big thing. That isn't how marijuana works. At all. I don't know if you're getting it mixed up or if you did any research, but I think you should.
I really really love the idea of the story, and I like the character's actions.
Keep it up!
J-J16forever chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
Hey are you ever going to finish this story? It is really good and I would love to see Sam and brooke bond and Sam live with brooke.
ryrissa1993 chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
Another amazing Brooke & Sam fanfic-I love it! Even when I have read some of them before your writing is so well put together and entertaining It does not bother me to read it again and again! :)
Lots of Luv,
Ryrissa1993 (Hope)
GirlOnFire33 chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
Please continue this sometime, I'd hate for it to just stay a cliffhanger ending forever!
samwannabe chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
Amazing work! I LOVE your story! Please update soooon! :)
jjrdCM chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
I am so glad that you made an update. Brooke proved to Sam that she might be best friends with Haley but it doesnt mean she shares with her everyting. Brooke sees in Sam's face how bad her life was when she was younger. She wants to help Sam, and she is going to do whatever it takes. I hope Sam will let someone else to protect her now, and be able sometime to behave like the girls in her age. Please, update soon.
haleydavisbaker chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
im glad that brooke didnt blab to haley and sam can start to trust her now. UDS! :)
OTHangels chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
Whats going to happen now? update soon
stagediva23 chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
I've been reading this since the beginning (sorry I haven't reviewed much...if at all) and LOVE it. A very interesting take on Sam's life and her relationship with Brooke (and Julian I am assuming). I just wish you would update more than once a month. It is great and I really want to know what happens next. Update soon please!
red lighting chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
love it
haleydavisbaker chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
update soon! i would love some brulian scenes too please :)
CaseyJr chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
I love your story. Really good idea and I wonder what will happen next. Would love to see some happy Brooke_Sam moments. I love reading Sam-stories since I started adding her into one of my stories as well (Healing process) and I think she's a great character! Hope you update soon!
jjrdCM chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
Great chapter! I was so glad seeing an update. I like this story and i hope you will continue to make updates. Sam, is used to leave by herself, with no one's help, and now that Brooke found out the truth realises that her whole world is faliing apart. I am sure Brooke will manage to handle this situation. Please, update soon.