Reviews for Assemble the Little Ones
BrnEyesTX chapter 11 . 2/12/2011
fluff.. I love fluff.. sorry they fought by YEA! for happy endings..
ladygris chapter 11 . 2/12/2011
Yay! Jenn and Evan! This was a sad story, but it ended well. I like that both of them went through the trouble of thinking about things. I'm trying to imagine a drunk Evan, and I just can't. But it makes sense that he'd hold his liquor well.

Good job!
IantojJackh chapter 11 . 2/12/2011
Sweet amd sad at the same time. Brilliantly done.
ladygris chapter 10 . 2/11/2011
WAAAAAA! NOOOOO! You killed him!
ladygris chapter 9 . 2/1/2011
Really enjoyed this one, too! Loved how you interspersed the song in there, how it related between his hallucinations and his memories. Great work!
ladygris chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
Yay! Another Keller/Lorne! Loved it the second time as much as the first time! Great writing!
ladygris chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
I'm not sure I want to know! LOL! But, I can still see the adorable "Huh?" look on Evan's face as Jennifer flushed scarlet! Enjoyed this chapter, too!
ladygris chapter 6 . 2/1/2011
I have to say I've done that: ignored symptoms until they're too intense to ignore. Glad Evan had someone there to show him the error of his ways!
ladygris chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
Being a Keller/Lorne fanatic, I think this is my favorite so far. I like how the nightmare just shows Evan what he's feeling. And the randomness of it was brilliantly done.

Great work!
ladygris chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
LOL! I loved this the second time around as much as the first time around! Great work!
ladygris chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
Very good! That's all I can say about this chapter. You had me guessing right up until the end! Wonderful work!
ladygris chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
Oh, does Ronon ever have blackmail material! Still, John should have known. Shame on him!

Great chapter!
ladygris chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Love the last line of this one! "My name is Laura Cadman, and this is the life of a United States Marine." Great work!