Reviews for Dynamite
Seogumi y Masunny chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
It's true, all the cartoons from today are garbage :-\
I love Joey, he is so adorable, and Abby she is totally the best. And your story was very good, was funny too.
numbuh 1x1 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Long time no see? I just can't believe I never reviewed this! I was kinda busy... Ya know.. With... Stuff... Kay fine, I watched EVERYSINGLE EPISODE of glee...
But anyway! loved this! Cause of the weird cartoons nowadays my younger sister watches her cellphone all day long...
Hope you're doing well!
wherever-you-wander chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Let's see:

One overly exhausted writer with no free time? Check.

One utterly amazing story that hasn't gotten a review from said writer because of lack of free time? Check.

Lack of coherency in review due to addled brain? Check.

Looks like Andra's decided to crawl out of her cave and attempt to integrate into civilization. Oh no...

No, but seriously, despite my joking tone, I'm really sorry it's taken me so long to review this. Honestly, I'm kind of failing as a friend right now, leaving this awesome piece of writing for so long without reviewing. Disgraceful, that's what it is.

And what do you mean, "oh no" you silly goose? Having your writing back is like, the best thing since chocolate cake (and let me tell you, that stuff is GOOD). The adorableness of this piece is making me happy and inspired. (if only I had the time to act on this inspiration)

Oh, and Joey was a bundle of cuteness. Can I hug him please?

I'm glad you're back :D

XxTheUnspokenTruthxX chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I hope you miss us more in the future. :)
tmcala chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Yes! So true, so so so true! And not so OOC, Abby would care about that :D
goodbye wonderland chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
YOU! You're back! and I missed you! /hugs.

Ah, Jess, you're amazing as always. Abby was fine, and perfect as you always, /always/ write her! Joey was ridiculously cute for two lines of dialogue, and people need to write him more often. I've always seen him growing up to be calmer, and more intelligent than Wallabee.

. . . Is it wrong that at the briefest mention of Animaniacs that I abruptly started singing the theme song? 'Cuz I totally did, and now my father is threatening to disconnect the internet. Humm.
CallMeButLove chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Yipee! My lovely Jess has made an appearance. I miss your brilliance around here. This was very good in spite of all your self-depreciating author's notes. I agree with you about so-called cartoons these days and for the record I felt Abby was perfectly well in character. Especially her choice of reinforcements. Nice work! Keep coming around every so often and keep me sane, please.