Reviews for Charlie Didn't Date Coworkers Until Her
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This is fantastic
cactuscorsage chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Aww, I really liked it! And Charlie's method for remembering his date's names was pretty hilarious, especially Belana. I wish there was more Charlie/Cho out there. Maybe I will.

Let's be honest, probably not. Great job!
Etoile Black chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Awwwww this was cute. I am surprised how well Cho and Charlie go together and am hoping you have written more on this pair (I'll head to your page now) I really wish this had have been longer.

Thanks for writing it :)
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Really liked this! :)
Neutral-Chaotic chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This pairing is actually kinda cool; I actually want to read more of it now. And you write well, which is a bonus :)
Silent Harmony chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I honestly never thought this pairing would have a story o_o I only found it because I searched up Cho.

This was very well written.

Not only did it capture my attention easily, the strange pairing gave the story a fresh feel.

I absolutely loved this!

I'm sad to see that this isn't getting the reviews it deserves, probably because this coupling never really happens.

I really enjoyed this! A little humorous and fun.

Thanks for writing this (:
Sue chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I liked your story. It was humorous. Haha I laughed when Charlie pretended to be a rock. The story is also sweet and cute. You made cho and charlie believable by taking your time to get them together. I'm glad they didn't get together immediately at the start of the fic. Great job. S sequel please! I want to see what happens now. They make a nice couple.