Reviews for Stairs and Stares
That was so cute!
keeponrockin'inthefreeworld chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
SO CUTE :)
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
*Gasp!* This is like a weird parallel universe we've entered when you discovered that... Rogue is Wanda's Kitty! *Gasp Again*

And just what was that Southern Spitfire 'suggesting' that could make THE Scarlet Witch go red? Hmmm, I think a certain Cajun's been telling his Cherie just how they can get around her mutation again, and it's become a 'bad' influence. Yep. That's what I'm stickin' to! But it was super entertaining.

Wanda needs a buddy system if she's gonna live in a house full of guys. Ya know, some friends who can help her make chocolate runs and go rent those movies that you KNOW are gonna make you cry, but you want to see them cause they make you feel better at the end? I can't see just her and Rogue doing that. They need more buddies... we should volunteer!

... How fast do you think they would drain/hex us? I'm betting two seconds after we start squealing over their boyfriends- oh, sorry, OF COURSE you DON'T like him. Yeah he's annoying, superbly. ... Or superbly hot, whatever works for you. -Peace, Blackberry ;)
SuperGroverandElmo chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
very nice. good choice with rogue being wanda's voice
aecul chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I actually read this right after you posted it but I haven't had much time on the computer since then. Sorry for the late review. :)

Cute! You did another amazing job with this writing style and it's so much fun to read. Pyro was adorable and my sister thought Wanda listening to the Rogue in her head was hilarious. I liked the ending.

In general it was great how it was a Pyro-joins-Brotherhood plot without being cliched. Beautiful story!
0o0-The-Melodious-Nocturne-0o0 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I've got to be honest. This little ditty here more than makes up for how long it has and will possibly ever take you to update SS. Seriously. I have not the words to describe how earth-shatteringly wicked epic this bucket of awesomesauce truly is. I love Love LOVE it! I've gotten my needed Jonda fix for the day!

Can NOT wait to read more SS and any other one shots/stories you plan on uploading any time soon. :3

-Erica
OiToTheWorld chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Can I just say that this story made my craptastic day 10x better. I ate a chocolate chip bagel today and it didnt leave me as satisfied. So..you're better than a chocolate chip bagel :]
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Nothing I write ever comes out as I plan. Ever.

But wow, I love this and this style! It's so neat-o.
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Awwww! That was sooo AWESOME! LIKE TOTAL AMAZINGNESSS!

-Ace