Reviews for Crazy Little Thing Called Love
steven m beam chapter 8 . 2/27
goods sexys rubbers gloves oils me up sweet
Sagan chapter 36 . 12/28/2013
Good chapter! I love that you decided to have Peter a good guy and have Erica reel him in to the dark lords grasp!
Haha chapter 21 . 9/2/2013
Half of this story is made up of ayes lol
Can you lessen the ayes please?
They kinda got annoying.
Lol chapter 21 . 9/2/2013
Aye aye aye Aye aye aye Aye aye aye Aye aye aye Aye aye aye !
No offense but I kinda got tired of all your ayes!
jeeesss chapter 40 . 7/1/2013
WHY IS IT OVER!? YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME I've just read this FanFiction for the 3rd time and the other 2, I didn't read the last chapters as they weren't updated at the time. Basically, I just wanted to let you know that this is an amzing story, and you should definately add more, or at least a sequel, before we all die. :)
lumosfelton chapter 40 . 5/27/2013
THIS IS REALLY GOOD. UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE!
harrypotterforeverx chapter 40 . 3/12/2013
update update update! i love your story, it is amazing! i can't think of anything bad to say about it :) you're a FANTASTIC writer, and you'll go so far with your writing! please keep going! :))
Claire Fraser1743 chapter 40 . 2/16/2013
I like how you brought the Order of the Phoenix into the story. It's just taking off and McGonagall recruiting through Lily. I like it. Great chapter. Petunia is obviously still heartbroken and you can see the bitterness starting to form in her. As for Gwen, such a nice woman and I love that she is working with Lily on preparing for their lives and helping her move on from her grief. As for Erica, she is a right bitch and I hope you end up killing her off. Great chapter!
Claire Fraser1743 chapter 39 . 2/16/2013
Poor Lily. Poor Petunia. I want to hate her for being such a big bitch but like Lily I actually get it. She's afraid of losing her sister and if she pushes her away on her terms than it won't be as bad of a loss, in her grieving mind. The wedding dress scene was so sweet. Despite the anger and the grief they were both feeling, they were able to bond over the dress and the memory of their mother. Hestia's death ... I get why you didn't emphasize the grief there. To lose one of your best friends and your parents at the same time. Heartbreaking. I think James is doing everything right, being there and giving her space. Great chapter! You are truly a gifted writer.
Claire Fraser1743 chapter 38 . 2/16/2013
Poor Lily. I had a feeling you were going to kill her parents soon but it's still rather devastating to read about it and Hestia and Ben! That was just low and poor Sirius! Great chapter but oh so much sadness! I don't trust this Erica Eby at all and I agree with Sirius, way too good for Peter. I like that you have Erica being the reason of the dark side for Peter. I always felt like there had to be some other reason for him to betray his best friends the way he did and unfortunately love for the wrong person can make you do things you would never do. Great chapter.
Also, about the edits to the last chapter - well worth it:D
Daughter Of Vegeta chapter 40 . 1/27/2013
Oh my god! This is an absolutely stunning story! I haven't stopped reading it since Friday night, it's just so addictive! I hope you update soon!
skie89 chapter 40 . 1/22/2013
The plot with Erica was not unexpected and actually goes a long way to explaining Pettigrew's behavior. Men do stupid things for women. However I have to comment on Godric's Hollow since I highly doubt that statute of Secrecy would allow for that village to exist in the light you present it when they crack down so much just on children. In the books Godric's Hollow is left a mostly blank slate since neither Harry nor Hermione spend much time there and simply establishes the history for wizards and remarks on how muggles live there but the statue it hidden beneath an illusion so I doubt the muggles are aware of their magical neighbors.
krazy-meow chapter 40 . 1/21/2013
I was so giddy when I saw that this had updated and I really love the chapter! :D
ginnyweasley777 chapter 39 . 1/8/2013
Tough but excellent chapter
oddly, Vernon doesn't seem as awful in the latter part of this one...
keep up the great work