Reviews for Crazy Little Thing Called Love
TheGrayLdy chapter 44 . 1/21
This was wonderful!
Repulsed chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Honestly why was there not a trigger warning on this? I didn't expect to read a graphic rape, with no warning, in the FIRST CHAPTER of a story with the genre of romance and humor, and reading just even the beginning of that put me into an anxiety attack because it reminded me of my own sexual assault, absolutely disgusting for you to not put a trigger warning on the story. Definitely not continuing it.
Guest chapter 44 . 7/24/2015
One of my fave Jily fics! :)
Wolfsbane10.14.10 chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
So, it doesn't really bother me that Lily was raped - I'm a champ at putting my characters through hell and them gently bringing them back (they put up with me through it)...HOWEVER...I find it absolutely intolerable that she was taken to the hospital wing, and Pomfrey agreed to stay silent about what happened. Just absolutely no. Hard stop. Can't keep going. More realistically, Lily should have argued against Sirius taking her to the hospital wing and recovered on her own if you wanted the "keep it hidden" angle, which isn't a bad place to take a rape story, I'll admit. But Pomfrey has a moral and ethical obligation to speak.
Hard stop, but overall your writing was a little rough in places, but still pretty good. I like the dynamic between Lily and Sirius, and pieces of conversations between respective friends was good, if a little shallow.
Guest chapter 44 . 3/31/2015
:')
Daisy chapter 40 . 3/20/2015
Omg omg omg like James is Scottish and ayes all the time now lily does! He Is just like rubbing his sexy Scottishness onto her it just ooommgggggggg
Daisy chapter 44 . 3/20/2015
That omg that was the most amazing fanfic I have ever read... I'm crying that ending is brutal
guest chapter 44 . 3/8/2015
Awesome idea for an ending. I would have said it would just end without that little adition of him reading the book. Great job
guest chapter 41 . 3/7/2015
90% of the poeple in this chapter need therapy. Great story. Should be sleeping now on account of it being 2:30 am. But im reading. Proof of quality. Then again, i stay up with most books.
anonymous chapter 44 . 9/29/2014
great story! what a mammoth effort
Kimmily chapter 14 . 9/15/2014
they are so sweet together ;) I love what you have done with the story so far, I never wanted to stop reading not even to review which isn't really fair huh? Anyway just wanted to tell you that I love your story and am itching to continue reading :)
Kimmily chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
If you can put it that way I am actually a Harry Potter-Fiction-Virgin, and I hope your story is all it promises to be. It sounds interessting and I always wonderd what happened between Lilly and James to change her mind about him. Although in my personal opinion I think it'S highly unlikely that Snap would alowe anyone to tough Lilly like that without her consent, just thinking out lout here :)
Looking forward to reading happier chapters ;)
speedsONEandONLY chapter 44 . 9/9/2014
i hate crying.
sunandwaves chapter 44 . 8/16/2014
THIS WAS AMAZING. MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE JAMES&LILY STORY EVER. THANKS FOR WRITING IT. LOVE YOU!
sunandwaves chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
SIRIUS IS LIKE... I CAN'T EVEN.
HIS CHARACTER IS AMAZING! MARVELOUS! MAGNIFICIENT! ADORABLE! OKAY I REALLY HAVE TO CALM DOWN. YOUR STORY IS SO AMAZING!