Reviews for Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Aidni chapter 5 . 3/29
Well written in terms of grammar and pacing etc. but take the effort to research England.
-no drive in cinemas
-no one calls anyone 'honey', you say 'love' or 'darling', and 'baby' isn't used for anyone but a romantic partner
-no one is called 'deacon'
-no one says 'smart-ass' or 'jerk' you say 'smart-arse' or 'twat' - definitely check British invectives
-in general, look up British activities and slang
-kudos for saying 'pounds' not 'dollars' though, cheers for that.

Aside from that, sensitively dealt with. Nice one. Cool idea.
Imogendoylee chapter 23 . 12/5/2017
I love that Lily and Petunia are close in this! Hardly any fan fictions ever give them a chance.
Fizzydrop2000 chapter 4 . 4/25/2017
By any chance are you a supernatural fan or do you just have a thing for 1967 chevy impalas
Stushie2004 chapter 44 . 4/23/2017
Wowowowowowowoeoowowowowowowowoowo
LadyB3lla chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
ok. I'm just now reading this story. And I liked it up until the rape scene... You should definitely put a trigger warning about it because there are people, myself included, that have been raped and it could trigger a form of PTSD and anxiety.. I've read many stories where a character is raped, but was warned ahead of time to prepare myself for it or to skip it all together. I'm going to continue reading because like I said Ai liked it before I came across the rape scene and I'm curious as to how you continued it.
TheGrayLdy chapter 44 . 1/21/2016
This was wonderful!
Repulsed chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Honestly why was there not a trigger warning on this? I didn't expect to read a graphic rape, with no warning, in the FIRST CHAPTER of a story with the genre of romance and humor, and reading just even the beginning of that put me into an anxiety attack because it reminded me of my own sexual assault, absolutely disgusting for you to not put a trigger warning on the story. Definitely not continuing it.
Guest chapter 44 . 7/24/2015
One of my fave Jily fics! :)
Wolfsbane10.14.10 chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
So, it doesn't really bother me that Lily was raped - I'm a champ at putting my characters through hell and them gently bringing them back (they put up with me through it)...HOWEVER...I find it absolutely intolerable that she was taken to the hospital wing, and Pomfrey agreed to stay silent about what happened. Just absolutely no. Hard stop. Can't keep going. More realistically, Lily should have argued against Sirius taking her to the hospital wing and recovered on her own if you wanted the "keep it hidden" angle, which isn't a bad place to take a rape story, I'll admit. But Pomfrey has a moral and ethical obligation to speak.
Hard stop, but overall your writing was a little rough in places, but still pretty good. I like the dynamic between Lily and Sirius, and pieces of conversations between respective friends was good, if a little shallow.
Guest chapter 44 . 3/31/2015
:')
Daisy chapter 40 . 3/20/2015
Omg omg omg like James is Scottish and ayes all the time now lily does! He Is just like rubbing his sexy Scottishness onto her it just ooommgggggggg
Daisy chapter 44 . 3/20/2015
That omg that was the most amazing fanfic I have ever read... I'm crying that ending is brutal
guest chapter 44 . 3/8/2015
Awesome idea for an ending. I would have said it would just end without that little adition of him reading the book. Great job
guest chapter 41 . 3/7/2015
90% of the poeple in this chapter need therapy. Great story. Should be sleeping now on account of it being 2:30 am. But im reading. Proof of quality. Then again, i stay up with most books.
anonymous chapter 44 . 9/29/2014
great story! what a mammoth effort