Reviews for Team Savage: A Tale of Legends
Pianodevotion chapter 15 . 11/21
If you don't think you will ever update this could you please put the story up for adoption so that a different more interested author could finish it? This is a really interesting story and I really want to see it develop
Actually reading this has put me in a mood to get the new mystery dungeon game XD
Silverleone chapter 15 . 3/24
Duuuuuuuude! Why you no updates?!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
i love this story bu the problem is u havent updated for a very long u update soon.
Yodeler chapter 15 . 9/6/2013
Yay! Finally, I've found a good Pokemon MD story. I know you're probably busy, but I would appreciate it if you uptaded this story so I knew it wasn't abandoned. Anyway, I really like Saphire'e personality. Keep up the good work!
Imikat chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Yay! Pokemon is awesome!
Bookworm45669 chapter 15 . 5/24/2013
By the way, is the new one a Victini? That would be hilarious.
Yes. I am into Mystery Dungeon as well! Once I beat the entire game, under Explorers of Sky.
But then I got bored. And I removed the progress.
I wonder who the mystery boss is?
FjollydurLupa-ManiLuna chapter 15 . 5/6/2013
Cute, love all the Legendshipping teasing in here, so adorable! Singe and Sapphire fit one another perfectly, I love how she's so aggressive and imperfect. Instead of righteous and selfless like the other PMD fic main characters. This story definitly has a lot more character and originality than the countless others I've read. I can't wait for more, please write more soon!
Valkix chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
Love this. POST MORE CHAPTERS! By the way, Miss Lissy is an Audino in English, or America. Will the Legendary be a Sword of Justice one? Keldeo, Virizion, Cobalion, or Terrakion?
Graywhisper chapter 15 . 3/2/2013
Please update soon! I know you're super busy and all, but there's a HUGE difference between this Pokemon story and the rest of the ones I'VE found on fanfic. This one is actually GOOD. :D I love the way you write, and I will start following your warrior stories. :3 You may have even inspired me to start writing my own mystery dungeon misadventures! :3
Graywhisper chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
I love this story! As to why it's not getting much attention- its Pokemon. People just like to hate on Pokemon, I guess, but not me! .
Graywhisper chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
Eh-heh. I mis-clicked, didn't mean to post the review yet. Heh, I was going to say. I love Pokemon! Which I do :D I never nickname my Pokemon, cause I could never think of good names. :3
Graywhisper chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
O-O Well I saw Prin Pardus had written a Pokemon story, and well, I absolutely lost it, I was so happy. :3 I guess I should be shamed, because I haven't reviewed until now. :D I love P
Reader chapter 15 . 2/24/2013
More? *baby bird impression*
Okay. You left us hanging off a cliff. So, despite the fact that it's been months, I hope for more.
XHeart of DarknessX chapter 15 . 2/16/2013