Reviews for Team Savage: A Tale of Legends
Silverleone chapter 15 . 3/24
Duuuuuuuude! Why you no updates?!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
i love this story bu the problem is u havent updated for a very long u update soon.
Yodeler chapter 15 . 9/6/2013
Yay! Finally, I've found a good Pokemon MD story. I know you're probably busy, but I would appreciate it if you uptaded this story so I knew it wasn't abandoned. Anyway, I really like Saphire'e personality. Keep up the good work!
Imikat chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Yay! Pokemon is awesome!
Bookworm45669 chapter 15 . 5/24/2013
PLEEEEEEEEZZ UPDATE!
By the way, is the new one a Victini? That would be hilarious.
Yes. I am into Mystery Dungeon as well! Once I beat the entire game, under Explorers of Sky.
But then I got bored. And I removed the progress.
I wonder who the mystery boss is?
VentosusLupa-ManiLuna chapter 15 . 5/6/2013
Cute, love all the Legendshipping teasing in here, so adorable! Singe and Sapphire fit one another perfectly, I love how she's so aggressive and imperfect. Instead of righteous and selfless like the other PMD fic main characters. This story definitly has a lot more character and originality than the countless others I've read. I can't wait for more, please write more soon!
Valkix chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
Love this. POST MORE CHAPTERS! By the way, Miss Lissy is an Audino in English, or America. Will the Legendary be a Sword of Justice one? Keldeo, Virizion, Cobalion, or Terrakion?
Graywhisper chapter 15 . 3/2/2013
Please update soon! I know you're super busy and all, but there's a HUGE difference between this Pokemon story and the rest of the ones I'VE found on fanfic. This one is actually GOOD. :D I love the way you write, and I will start following your warrior stories. :3 You may have even inspired me to start writing my own mystery dungeon misadventures! :3
Graywhisper chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
I love this story! As to why it's not getting much attention- its Pokemon. People just like to hate on Pokemon, I guess, but not me! .
Graywhisper chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
Eh-heh. I mis-clicked, didn't mean to post the review yet. Heh, I was going to say. I love Pokemon! Which I do :D I never nickname my Pokemon, cause I could never think of good names. :3
Graywhisper chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
O-O Well I saw Prin Pardus had written a Pokemon story, and well, I absolutely lost it, I was so happy. :3 I guess I should be shamed, because I haven't reviewed until now. :D I love P
Reader chapter 15 . 2/24/2013
More? *baby bird impression*
Okay. You left us hanging off a cliff. So, despite the fact that it's been months, I hope for more.
XHeart of DarknessX chapter 15 . 2/16/2013
Nice I like it :)
TheGhost129 chapter 15 . 1/4/2013
What their third member? A Zubat? GIVE US HINTS/ANSWERS
SuperFirecat chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I look every day to see if this has updated yet. But I always see that you haven't. I REALLY want the next chapter. I annoys me that it's been months and there is no update. ANYWAYS, wonderful story, once tou start reading you don't want to stop. Just like all your other stories. (You could make some serious money as a writer, I would buy ALL the books). Please update!