Reviews for Forever Without
Sobubbles1 chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
well this is, the best mattxmello fanfic i've ever read
skylarkz chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
You see, this chapter is what I don't understand about fanfictions. They're ten and eleven, and they're kissing? Most ten and eleven year olds are repulsed by the subject... HOWEVER, considering it's Matt and Mello, I wouldn't put it past them, so amazing job!

You've caught their personalities pretty well. I personally wouldn't have Matt as a wimp (he stood in front of a FIRING squad) however I also find it extremely adorable! Near kissing Matt didn't surprise me, but his words did. I honestly didn't expect him to say "I win." but it suited the situation so that's fine!

Don't take any of this badly, because I absolutely freaking LOVE this story! Update soon for me, okay? :)
anime-spade chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
MattxMello is my favorite :3

Great job so far. So competition of Matt's friendship? It is pretty obvious who will win, is it not?

Update soon
JinxxMusicXX chapter 3 . 2/19/2011

I love it hahaha I love how Near is just all "Matt is pretty and cute and blah blah" totally adorable and Mello all protective:} Oh yes, you have me hooked! Update soon please!
Ritsu Arasashi chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Oh my God, I love it. Please update soon. Your work's really good.
Xx-Tarqui-xX chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Awww this is so cute! I absolutely love this story so far. Matts adorable (Yay!) and Mello's protective (Double yay). Please keep writing, i am interested :)!
xElementFivex chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I like this very much. ]
Minato's Moustache chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Eeeeek! I'm loving this story so far and it's only in the first chapter. xD I think it seems good so far and I'm gonna go read the other chapters now. C:

P.s; "Like a mutated, laughing hamster." is the best simile ever. -
Satan's Sweeties chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Aww, this is adorable so far!

I'm definitely stalking this story to see how it turns out. :)