Reviews for Rain Dance
Just some girl chapter 1 . 8/5
You have to do more coderra, this is just adorable! :3
TheGleeUnicorn chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
This was so beautiful... Can you do more coderra?
TheGleeUnicorn chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
This made me cry... I love this story
xpetunia chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Well done on this fanfic! Depressing but beautiful at the same time. Love it. 3 Keep up the great work. :)
GreenPokeGuy chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This is really sad, but I love it so much! :)

This is definitely Coderra that I like! :)

-Green
white rosestrand chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Love this story i dont know how to really descuribe what type of story this is kind of is like one of those sad love storys that you read when your sad. It was short but good.
totaldramazmama chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
i cryed!
zafnak chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
There is a way around your potential problem. If you and your boyfriend get married you could always adopt.
Maii chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I love you. Seriously. I love Cody and Sierra and also love this fuzzy fic. Thank you for writing this! :)
kjhgsfgfgkflklllljlj chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
1. great story

2. sorry about what happened to you. i hope you get better.
GlitterTech chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
And here I thought you didn't like Sierra. Well, I can totally understand the sad ending, and I hope you feel better. Or, at least, tell life to go screw itself. That usually makes me feel better. Most stories about the rain are repetitive and shallow, but this was the exact opposite. Thank you :)
pomtdwt chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
AWWWW! I believe you mean hemophilia.
MidnightXHour chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
1-This story was unexpected, such a sweet beginning and then BOOM, sad end. And it was fantastic. That was soooososososo wonderful. Poor Cody, and poor Sierra, getting hit...:(

2-75% chance, eh? So that means...Eh, I'm too tired to do math. But, not only do I pray you feel better *I will pray!*, I want-NO. I DEMAND that you stay positive! *glomp* Uh, I am making this worse...? Ugh, I think I should stop...*glomp again!*

3- :D Just :D
Snowsky chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Another wonderful story, Cereal-Killa. *applause*

I hope you feel better soon. :(
babydon'tletmefall chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
First, let me comment on your story. :) I loved it sosososo much. It was depressing, and that's what I loved about it. I also loved how it didn't have much dialogue at all, it just made it so pretty. :)

Second... Well, I'm really sorry. (wellobviously, -.- whyami socliche) I hope you'll be okay.

I'm gonna shut up now, because I'm probably making you feel worse.

So yeah, loved this story. :D