Reviews for The Cat and the Orange
Lady Moe chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Cute, lighthearted, and funny. Kuze in particular is very in character. Not the type of fic that makes you want to pull out the fireworks and celebrate, but enjoyable nonetheless.
-L.M.
Kiko chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
HAHAHA
Awesome.
Social Safari chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I barely remember Kuze from the manga, but your description of him was so lively, it brought it all back! I guffawed out loud at this line: "His relationship with Hikaru was as straight as a chopstick – there were not enough tents to make it a camp." This was funny and unexpected, and I thought the twist on the end was great!
Naruhina7799 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
This was priceless. I loved the ending! This was the first Kuze x Kaoru story I ever read. Its really good. Keep it up!
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This was fascinating. I love to see it when forgotten little side characters get used. They get forgotten so often in favor of the the twins, Kyoya, Tamaki, and Haruhi. Those five get the most attention. The confused interplay between the two was entertaining and the bits about the oranges were downright hilarious. Kyoya at the end was expected and unexpected. Expected since I would've done something like that and unexpected because I didn't think you would.

Oh, and I loved your summary, the 1,000 words of accidental yaoi :D

Isn't writing the first story for a pairing fun? There are no expectations or standards, so you're free to run wild and set the standards. (I wrote the first HunnyxReiko one, that was fun) :)

I think you forgot 'to'

'We made a pact not speak about that!

I think you meant 'at' not 'to', unless that's some weird British way of saying things.

If there had been a mild breeze to hand, it would have blown between Kuze and Kaoru.

There, I think that is a nice, long review worthy of the Queen of Long Reviews. :)

Hmmm, so if I've been dubbed the Dark Lady, you're the Queen of Long Reviews, what should nicluvly be? The Mistress of all Moderators?

I'm going crazy...I really need to sleep now but I can't stop playing with my new phone! :D
nicluvly chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Is accidental Yaoi an established category? If so I've fallen madly in love with it!

This was so charming, light hearted and fun, I was hard put to surpress my giggles as I read at work.

The ending was just perfect to!

Kaoru's banter was just perfect as well! I wish I could enumerate all my favorites but just trust me when I say I loved it!