Reviews for Lost Love, Controlling Mothers and Blackjack
arion chapter 2 . 1/13
4 WORDS : HATE PERCBETH LOVE THALICO
Oh and im bored I know I won't in story but idk
Name: Arion di Angelo
Siblings : hazel levecus, nico di Angelo
Parent :Hades
Weapon of choice: swiss army knife and skill
Skill: control and morph metal at will and shadow travel
Personally : dark,shy round people, hides all feeling
Read Forever chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
The similarity is that Percy and Annabeth won't admit that they are in love!
I made something other than a camper!

I am a Pegasus!

Here is my character:):):):):

Name: Queen frost (Frosty)

Gender: female

Riders: Clarrise (calls her frost)or Selina(Calls her queenie)

Personality: very hyper sorta kinda lazy sometimes :)

Hobbies: playing card games playing pranks with Blackjack

Talents: gambling eating sugar playing pranks

Coat color: light dapple gray

Eye Color: cool blue

Mane Color: white

Tail Color: white

Markings: a black tiara shaped patch on forehead

Type of Horse: mustang pegasus

Background:
I am Frost. My father was Payday. He was a son of Pegasus, the original. His coat is peanut butter and chocolate colored. My mother was Melting Snow, she looks just like me except she doesn't have my awesome crown on her forehead:). I came here to CHB after my parents were killed by rouge demigods. I was only 6 months old, I wasn't even able to fly! I found Blackjack in NY when I was 3 and a half years old. When he found me, I was about 150 miles from CHB. I had broken my front left leg when a hell hound found me. He helped me get to camp where the Apollo campers healed my leg. I am grateful to Blackjack for saving me, and I have a huge crush on him! Don't tell him! I only let certain people, that I trust, near me. They are a couple of Apollo campers, Selina, who appreciates my beauty, and Clarrise, who loves my personality and spirit. She always brings my treats and such. She is my favorite rider.

Plz use Frost she is very special to me!
Thalico chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
I LIKE IT! haha update!
Annabella Prinx chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper! Wanna be a camper!
The Sarcastic Kid chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Perfection!
ConcreteAngelRoxHerHalo chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
lol she feels so left out...
ConcreteAngelRoxHerHalo chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
this seems interesting, like VERY! continue!
percabeth fan not thalico chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
that was good, i like that it had no cuss words, but it needs a lil more romance, but im not too excited for thalico. more percabeth! ) great job!