Reviews for Unfurling
Guest chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
it's amazing!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/21/2012
I'm in love with this story, and that chap seemed so short, I'm dying for more! Can't wait till next week! Great job:)
Ceggle143 chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
Intriguing. I enjoy that she's ginger.
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 12 . 6/14/2012
oh what a way to leave this! but hopefully you won't leave us hanging for too long.
Meegan chapter 12 . 6/13/2012
WHAT just happened to the TARDIS?
ValaEnVash chapter 12 . 6/12/2012
That was beautiful! ... except the last part. I think i woke my boyfriend with my not-so-quietly-shouted NO! and i accidentally kicked the dog off the bed... she forgave me though... i think...
ValaEnVash chapter 10 . 7/28/2011
oh more please! i love the idea of rose being a time lady cause that would be so awesome. After "Bad Wolf", they series just dropped it like it never happened. Rose goin all glow-y like? Regenerate the doctor and make jack immortal. come on BBC! get with the program!

I like this though cause she can keep him on his toes. hehehe
WhoInWhoville chapter 10 . 2/9/2011
Aha. They're read some secrets inside each others' minds, hmmm? Nice!
WhoInWhoville chapter 9 . 2/9/2011
"redecoration-y" - cute word! :)

Nice chapter. Off to number 8...
Meegan chapter 8 . 2/8/2011
nah no alternate this is going great as it is
Jokergirl4ever chapter 8 . 2/7/2011
Wow that was beautiful, fluffy and a little sentamental :) I loved it. They really do care for eachother even if they don't say it all the time.
Ahn-Li Steffraini chapter 8 . 2/7/2011
A few degrees warmer than he should be, even when temp is so similar between the two?

He's not getting sick is he? Who am I kidding, please tell me he's getting sick and Rose is going to have to care for him, lol... the whumper in me just perked up.
WhoInWhoville chapter 8 . 2/7/2011
Lovely, lovely, lovely.

Favorite lines:

Four hearts pounding in time, two minds, thinking of love, and two suns setting in a darkening sky. A beautiful evening, above all.
Jokergirl4ever chapter 7 . 2/7/2011
The Doctor would do anything to make Rose smile, even go on the dreaded shopping trip for four hours :) that must have been hell, even if he was trying to cheer Rose up.

YaY Jackie is starting to understand that Rose needs her no matter what Rose looks like.

Awesome story :)
WhoInWhoville chapter 7 . 2/7/2011
Yeah, that's REALLY brotherly... HA HA HA! :)-

Looking forward to another chapter...