Reviews for Bonds Beyond The Boundary
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 7 . 2/15
How the hell did Mystogun contact Kokonoe?
BANKAIZEN chapter 16 . 1/30
nice
Thaqif chapter 10 . 1/18
Wont There be a Familiar of Zero & BlazBlue Crossover because the other was stupid so I though about either Ragna or Lambda as familiar of Louise.
MrtheratedG chapter 24 . 1/15
The fuck you put a year into this why all of the sudden stop its really good please continue
trolol chapter 24 . 12/17/2014
you need to update it !
Guest chapter 18 . 12/5/2014
Oh shit its jin.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
I believe that Nu's is the source of her summon abilities.
Powaful chapter 24 . 10/4/2014
This was really an awesome fic. I hope this master piece will be updated!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/10/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
KO chapter 24 . 5/6/2014
You lazy ass bitch get your fat ass up and start typing! I read all of this in a single day, my eyes hurt, and this badass piece of art hasn't been updated in TWO YEARS! Where the fuck have you been?!
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 24 . 11/23/2013
cool fic
Dragonthunder123 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I have one question: How do you do this!?
Piterio chapter 24 . 9/6/2013
Came to the current end of the story. Hoe there be continuation of it. Regardless it was pretty fun filled action story that i would love to read more of. Thanks for it. Hope to see you soon.
Piterio chapter 17 . 9/5/2013
Damn i love Bang and Ragna battles. Still Bang was better. And i think he could have won without using his ultimate moves. But that just my opinion. Regardless it was great chapter.
Piterio chapter 15 . 9/5/2013
Great i love Bang. Honestly while Ragna is cool i prefer Bang more. It's sad that he only get action in assault of Phantom headquarters.
I actually have a wish. Due to how far you already progressed it's might be to late but i just want to voice it. I would love to have Bang paired with Mira. I know he love Litchi but with how often she ignores him i just want him to have a little love. Sorry if that a bother. Regardless thanks for the story шутощн reading it.