Reviews for It's Just Words
averyschaefer chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I want to punch Victoria in the face so bad right now. She took the easy way out and wrote a letter. ugh! damn how many times is ppl go leave Bella!? Edward in canon and now Victoria.
But great read though, they had some intense passion and it all led up to the first time beautifully.
CountingNumbers chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I would like to see a future take of this story. So beautiful.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I freaking loved this soooo much but it broke my heart and i want more! You have to continue this! Please! That was not even a fair cliffhanger! D: AHHHH! Of Bella searching for her or something i need closure!
Acinadisme chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
So beautifully written, yet so heartbreaking. I would love to see this story continued after the contest ends. Good luck
twilightheaded23 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I don't know if I can explain how much this story resonated with me and how much I enjoyed it. I like that there wasn't a HEA, I loved that it was realistic. They felt the joy of exploring, of discovering a part themselves they never knew but you kept it real in that it doesn't always work out, as shitty as that is. I love the moment when they both just sort of dove right in, finally giving into their wants. It was relief and desire and like you said felt "right." Very relatable and lovely to read. Good luck in the contest!
PortiaKhalo chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I was very much expecting an HEA! May I hope that this means there will be more eventually?
sfgiants674 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Very good story, but a very disappointing ending.
Avanwolf chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
So... This is only the first chapter right? Because if this is the end ill be a little disappointed. I liked the pairing, not enough well written V/B out there.
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I hate when it ends this way.

Liked the pairing!