Reviews for One Door Closes
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Ewwey! So this is a Connor/buffy fic? I'm totally tuning out now.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Ewwey! So this is a Connor/buffy fic? I'm totally tuning out now.
Leona chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Buffy deserves so much better. I hate them all. Giles, Willow, Xander and Angel. Ugh! At least she has Connor now.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
whoa OK crying now
DanceMagic chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
OMG! I hate stories that have Angel depicted so cruely but Jesus Christ that was AMAZING! Please you have to do a part two! Make it angsty also... SOOOOOOO GOOD! The writing is great! The way the characters speaks and theimages are intense! And I have to read it again! Definately one of my favorites!
marylinevelyn chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I agree with other reviewers regarding the pairing listed. This IS Buffy and Angel. BUT if you're really leaning for the Connor thing (which I think is a bit overkill since he already slept with Cordy in the series, I mean, really?)

But I disagree with the other reviewers in terms of darkness. Buffy and Angel do get this dark, if viewers are perfectly honest with themselves. I mean, we must remember lines like "this isn't some fairy tale, when I kiss you, you don't wake up" and "No, when you kiss me I want to die". So I loved the darkness, just not the Connor-ness. So I guess I wished you'd warned me about the Connor-ness because then I wouldn't have read and now I have icky pictures in my head. Why can't Connor be with Dawn?
NinaGrace chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Good start! I really like it)

"my own resentment for Angel" - this's exactly how I feel.I'm a huge fan bangel (I read only BA/us stories). But I was so angry on Angel (for Darla, Cordelia, his new life in LA, even for the existence of Connor). For all those things which he wished for Buffy, but had in his life (and she didn't have). I don't like Angel LA period (a dork!)

I don't know why, but I really like couple Buffy/Connor (I read these rare stories. Although I love stories where Buffy is the real Connor's mother, too). Buffy isn't Cordelia, she didn't know the baby Connor and Buffy looks much younger than Cordelia (Whordelia). Angel isn't raised Connor, and Connor sees him a little differently than he should perceive his father.

Buffy/Connor is an interesting couple, Connor is the one who needs to Buffy after Angel broke her heart again. And I willn't interested in the story Buffy/anyone else (including Spike). What Angel did to Buffy was awful. If Buffy and Connor are together, it's not a betrayal of Angel.

I put on Buffy/Connor (but I would loved and Buffy/Angel, if Angel doesn't behave like a pig).

I look forward to update))
Princesakarlita411 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
poor buffy cant wait 2 read second part
AnglcDmn1986 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I really liked this story-it was well written, but I'm not entirely sure it belongs under Buffy and Angel unless you plan on letting them work things out in later chapters. I agree with one of the reviewers who wrote a longer review for the story.

All I ask, is please for the goddess's sake, not to actually place her in a relationship with Conner. It was bad enough with Cordelia, but with Buffy, it would be horrendous. I can stand her being in a relationship with someone else and not having it work out so well. I could even stand Spike coming out. I have issues with Angel myself, but I still love his story with Buffy.

Either way, I'm looking forward to reading more. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
As interesting as this is, it really shouldn't be in the Angel/Buffy section if you're ultimately keeping them away from each other (i.e end your story with them separate with other "loves" or something). You're right, Angel is seriously OOC, and I understand that you portrayed him in that way because of your feelings for him. Your story is engaging and as much as I'd like to see where this unfolds, it should be in another section. Angel/Buffy fans have a hard enough time dealing with them not getting together on the show, and your imtimate scene with him remaining as Angel is just unfair to those who believe they have something pure and real.

Also, letting Connor win again by becoming Buffy's best friend? That's just Cordelia all over again but worse because it's Buffy and she's not possessed. Angel didn't do anything wrong by Connor, and it's heartbreaking that his son could never see nor accept that. While Angel arguably made mistakes with Buffy (e.g. breaking up with her and leaving in the first place), he never did anything to Connor. He gave him everything and he was an exceptional father. What the writers did to Connor and Angel was jus cruel. Angel deserves his redemption. While you're entitled to your own views, as this is Fanfiction, please respect other people's opinions in changing the main characters involved unless you see it as a true Angel/Buffy story. Thank you.

Otherwise, good luck with your story. Also, did you call it 'The Air We Breathe' beause of that film Sarah Michelle Gellar was in? I only remain anon because I don't have an account. Why would I? I'm a reader, not a writer. I didn't want you to believe I was remaiming anon so you could not reply. I understand that I many have offended you, but that was not my intention.
Theresa Nolan chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Omfg I love this!
Sinangeled chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Dark,and I have a little bit of a hard time believing Angel could hurt Buffy like that... So why did I like this so much? The writing is really excellent. Keep up the good work :)
Labyrinth01 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Wow, intense! I can hardly wait for more, esp. it it eventually leads to Angel's redemption in the eyes of Buffy.
anon chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
interesting story line, looking forward to reading it and the next chapter!
anna chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Angel is mean. Make him grovel in the next chapter