Reviews for Behind the Mask
OceanOfWords chapter 21 . 1/31
Gosh! I'm kinda mad that they flamed. It really is aggrivating. Sad ending, but I guess it made yout feel better. Thanks for writing it!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 21 . 1/8
wow. I liked both endings.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/16/2015
I cried at the last chapter... I shouldn't have read it huh? Btw people, DON'T ANGER A WOMAN!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/16/2015
I cried so bad I love this
Guest chapter 8 . 12/15/2015
Wait, I'm confused. I thought wally didn't know dick's name? How come in chapter 8 he does? Or is that just me? Great story by the way, can't wait to finish reading it!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2015
Is this story done already? This is a really good story btw. When I saw the author's note on the second chapter, for some reason, I had this image of the team fighting the phisbury dough boy in my head...
Richard-Grayson-Wayne chapter 9 . 6/25/2015
HIS HAIR WAS NEVER BROWN! (I can't help yelling about it, sorry)
Richard-Grayson-Wayne chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
ROBIN DOES NOT DYE HIS HAIR DAMN IT!
PhantomwriterofAzarath chapter 15 . 5/26/2015
If you want a gummy bear that's like, 1 pound, go to target around Valentine's Day.
kage danza chapter 21 . 1/1/2015
Hell hath no fury like A Woman Scorned. FrankandJoe3, This turned out fantastic for a spiteful bout of revenge. I may just have to check out your profile... eh, it's not like I have a life or anything. Expect reviews from Kage Danza in your other stories... if I like them.
Abby chapter 21 . 10/6/2014
this ending SUCKS it is a ABOMINATION to writing,fan fiction and to English words and dosnt make sense because he is too young robin in teen titans is at least 15
Abby chapter 16 . 10/6/2014
huh there faces must have been hilarios when they saw harley
Abby chapter 13 . 10/6/2014
in this chapter i want to slap batman i dont care if he is the flippin batman
Abby chapter 10 . 10/6/2014
you have a crush on chris dont you wink (:
Abby chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
i liked that you added raven yet some say he was in teen titans after young justice but i dont nice job so far (: