Reviews for Behind the Mask
Richard-Grayson-Wayne chapter 9 . 6/25
HIS HAIR WAS NEVER BROWN! (I can't help yelling about it, sorry)
Richard-Grayson-Wayne chapter 4 . 6/25
PhantomwriterofAzarath chapter 15 . 5/26
If you want a gummy bear that's like, 1 pound, go to target around Valentine's Day.
kage danza chapter 21 . 1/1
Hell hath no fury like A Woman Scorned. FrankandJoe3, This turned out fantastic for a spiteful bout of revenge. I may just have to check out your profile... eh, it's not like I have a life or anything. Expect reviews from Kage Danza in your other stories... if I like them.
Abby chapter 21 . 10/6/2014
this ending SUCKS it is a ABOMINATION to writing,fan fiction and to English words and dosnt make sense because he is too young robin in teen titans is at least 15
Abby chapter 16 . 10/6/2014
huh there faces must have been hilarios when they saw harley
Abby chapter 13 . 10/6/2014
in this chapter i want to slap batman i dont care if he is the flippin batman
Abby chapter 10 . 10/6/2014
you have a crush on chris dont you wink (:
Abby chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
i liked that you added raven yet some say he was in teen titans after young justice but i dont nice job so far (:
Guest chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
No, Robin can't have variety. He's like Batman; He only works in black, and sometimes very very dark grey. chapter 21 . 7/6/2014
Oh My Gawd! Nuuu! Why?! ... but the ... ending rocks ... but still! I love it but ... but ... he left Bruce! -sobs-
TotalAlaskan chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
Hmm... A thought just popped into my mind. Superboy is Superman's clone right? Therefore, shouldn't he have Superman's memories, which would mean he would know the identities of Batman, Robin, and anyone else's that Superman knows. Usually you see clones in movies having the memories of those they are clones of.
Also, wanted to point out that M'gann says 'Hello, Meghan' rather than 'Hey Meghan'. Not of big significance though I suppose.
RobinNightwing3 chapter 15 . 4/30/2014
I think the 4 stands for the month his parents died in or , or,or that his middle name has four letters or his dad or his mom. 0-0
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 21 . 2/22/2014
Obsessivebookdiva chapter 21 . 12/9/2013
Robin! I will miss you for... Yes the episode loaded! See ya!