Reviews for Digimon: The College Years
Guest chapter 37 . 11/3/2014
Oh my god, I cannot begin to tell you how hard I laughed while reading this. My brother was so ticked off I wouldn't shut up. Thanks for making this fangirl happy :)

So what happened? You really left off with a cliffhanger and you havn't updated in almost 12 years! Are you planning on ever finishing this? If so, that would be AMAZING!
Sonamylover 123 3 chapter 37 . 8/30/2014
I really like your story. But I have one question will Jeri ever tell the others about what happened to her in digital world and what the D-reaper did to her?

Love,
Sonamylover123 3
sadfaced chapter 37 . 5/23/2014
I know its been almost 11 years but man do I wish this had been completed. I have been peeking in on this story for years hoping it would get revived
link chapter 37 . 5/13/2014
Still sucks this doesnt get updated. Still a good story. I still think sweat dropped isnt a word.
link chapter 37 . 5/13/2014
Still sucks this doesnt get updated. Still a good story.
NyanCat2014 chapter 37 . 3/30/2013
Omg this is one of the best digimon fanfiction I have ever read.
Though it would have been nice if you have finished the story before you stopped :(.
DallasJames13 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Great story. One of the best Fics I've read yet. I just wish you'd have finished and I know there's probably no chance you'll finish since its been 10 years since you're last update and you've probably have a family and outgrown this stuff but I just wish you could've finished it when you were younger
jesbcuz chapter 37 . 10/16/2012
i wish this would have been updated. i was getting into it!
matt.bannon.31 chapter 35 . 10/16/2012
OH MY GOD, THIS IS THE GREATEST STORY EVER! I'm serious, it's almost a crime that it hasn't been updated in nine years! If you do ever come back to this, it would be AWESOME! So please do that! Thanks!
NatNicole chapter 37 . 10/7/2012
OMG! I LOVE THIS SOO MUCH! This is one of the BEST fic I've read!
Jaleen chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
I like the part where Patamon says, "That's for throwing me into the wall!" Patamon cried. "Payback's a…"
Misoriri chapter 37 . 4/19/2012
Misoriri chapter 31 . 4/19/2012
Will Impmon ever digivolve?
Misoriri chapter 26 . 4/8/2012
No offense, but Gomomon does not evolve to MarineAngemon...
Misoriri chapter 19 . 3/31/2012