Reviews for Prom Crasher After All
mellie chapter 8 . 7/13/2011
I love this story. It is a different direction than one I have read before. I hope you continue to with the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I like it so ar. I like the concept.

Just a question: After Chapter One you state it is a week after James' attack, but then the 1st sentence in the 2nd paragraph says "in the months following the attack." Which is it? I feel like a few months makes more sense since Bella probably had to stay in the hospital for observation.

But I really like the concept and your writing is clean and concise. Great job:)
enchantress in black chapter 8 . 6/14/2011
Aww! I loved it! And the making of an imprint it sounds like to me! ;D It was such a sweet chapter. Update soon!
tlingit gurl2010 chapter 8 . 6/14/2011
I love your story it's different and I love how she can't stand Edward and possibly Alice. I like how her, Rose and Em are closer and I really hope that you'll update soon :)
MsSkylerBlack chapter 8 . 6/14/2011
I think you are so wrong for making this chapter so short. No seriously, another great chapter. I love that Jacob feels the subtle pull towards Bella. That means theres an imprint coming right? Come on tell me...please. I can't wait for your next update. Make it soon please...this story is one of my guilty pleasures.
cutelilblonde1245 chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
great story
twilightmenrhot chapter 7 . 3/8/2011
Fun to see Rose's pov. We make many assumptions about what Rose thinks and why so it was nice to see inside her mind for once.
Lylly chapter 7 . 3/8/2011
Hello,

It was short but nice. Hope you update soon!

XoXo...Lylly ;)
Noini chapter 7 . 3/8/2011
really liking this Rose, so love this story it has so many possiblilities, lets hope Sparkly boy stays away and lets Bella and Jake bond like they should. cant wait for more
shamelessforyou chapter 7 . 3/8/2011
I'd love to see more Embry and Quil. I truly hope Bella cut ties with Edward and Alice though! Awe Em and Rose!
mkpd chapter 6 . 2/22/2011
Wait, what? It ended? I love this! Just Jake and Bells.
shamelessforyou chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
I truly love this. Please consider EmbryAngela? Update soon!
twilightmenrhot chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
Awww. Very sweet. It is nice that Rose and Em are so accepting and seem to desire Bella's happiness above all else.
teamjake216 chapter 6 . 2/20/2011