Reviews for Cacoethes
Avis Soul chapter 2 . 7/20/2015
I've waited four years! FOUR YEARS! That's okay though, because I just adore your stories!
rowenasheir chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
Please complete this story
thebeautifulbicky chapter 2 . 5/31/2015
This is a really interesting beginning! Please do expand on it :)
Mermaid's Magic chapter 2 . 4/9/2015
Once again I loved it. and can't wait for more. I loved the Locket and the Diary and Maybe he will find the Diary Huh who knows.
So far I give it a 5 but only because it the 2nd chapter.
Mermaid's Magic chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
I love this so far very good chapter at least for chapter 1.
Keep up the good work. *smiles*
LunarisDraconis chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
id love to see more of this. it seems pretty good!
acetwolf94 chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE!
Guess chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
All these amazing stories! Please continue them! I can't wait to see why comes next!
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
Now this is a story that should be finished. It is fabulous.
Lexisfightingrobots chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
Unexpected. It was Salazar. Brilliant. Even better than if it were Tom, there is so much potential! (Why aren't you still working on this?!) [Wrote this halfway through]

Oh thats Brilliant. Have I mentioned that? I wonder how soon Voldemort will try to conect to Harry again. And what was that with the locket? Was that the soul piece? Anyway, wonderful chapter. I really hope you find the time to continue it. I love fics where Harry funds a Horcrux before Hogwarts. And im near obsessively curious to see where this is going right now.
Lexisfightingrobots chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
This is amazing. Ive never eeen a young Harry with the locket horcrux before. (Obviously) but it seems as if you've stopped writing it. A dhame, truly.
MyLittleSister chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
Ohhh I like. More please!
Kai19 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
considering that it's been 3 years since this story was updated, I'm to assume it was abandoned? Such a shame, it was such an interesting concept... I mean, I was really interested in seeing what would happen next, how Harry would grow up, etc...
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
I hope you regret not updating. (Blows raspberries)
Insanely-Yours96 chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
I'm so eager for a continuation of this... I hope you'll get to it sometime soon!