Reviews for Cacoethes
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 2 . 3/8
I hope you regret not updating. (Blows raspberries)
Insanely-Yours96 chapter 2 . 1/17
I'm so eager for a continuation of this... I hope you'll get to it sometime soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Am I correct in saying that Xiuhcoatl is a Quetzalcoatl? This is a great story, I really hope you continue it; it's not often that I come across good Harry/Tom fics. :)
Alice chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
Oh I do hope you plan on continuing this story! It is very interesting and I truly hope that you update it soon!

Alice
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
No updates any time soon I presume?
shunned-one chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Gahh I really wish you would continue
LadyFlorentine chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
What a great story! It's a shame you haven't updated it. Thanks for sharing.
Cherylyn chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Why did you stop writing this story? If you don't wa t to finish it, I would like to take a stab at it. I could give you an outline to approve and make changes to, then I could write it up. What do you think?
rmiser1994 chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Interesting start .
help does wonders chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
when ,when, when are you going to update? I neeeeeeeed more, i'll like die if I don't find out how this goes. please, please, please keep writing!
Bushwah chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
And the dance begins... Horcrux against Horcrux, corruption and the corrupted, no updates and no hope...
Charlie0925 chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Loving this! Please update, I need more! ;o)
Yulerule chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Amazing story. More precisely, a great beginning! This really needs to be continued. Young Harry interacts with both Salazar and Voldemort...there's just so much potential in that! I'm full of praise for this, it's admirably, excellently, perfectly written. Can't wait (even if I have to wait years) for a continuation.
LunarCatNinja chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Cool story so far, and I'm looking forward to seeing how all of this will affect Harry's Hogwart years.
Wicked Neko chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
WHAT!? No more?!
Poor ickle Harry-kins! He's scared...
I wanna know what Voldy will do now that he's seen Harry. And how strong will Salazar's influence be in Harry's life before Hogwarts?

Pleeease update this when you have time! It's a really cute/interesting/awesome story so far