Reviews for Meus Bellus
akankshajain.jainy chapter 1 . 7/23
Liked it. A lot of dark and very different from the Lucifer shown in the show but you warned and I still read it and liked it. I am not complaining. Just a request, could you write a sequel to this part about Dean and Cas where Cas is broken and Dean comforts him? Just some fluff. Sex(tender love making) is optional whether you want to write or not. Please. And if possible, please reply whether you will write it or not?
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Vivid, graphic, and emotion-inspiring. Since that seems to be the goal of the piece, I say: Well done. The ending could use some work, though; it seems messily done.
omppujulia chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Im crying right now,'cause I feel so bad for Castiel. But please! Write a sequel! Pretty please *puppyface*
This was very very very well written. But i kinda loved but hated it at the same time. Am I going crazy? Maybe, but pleaseee sequel!
viathebifrost chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
wow this was amazing but poor baby omfg
Tatyana Romanoff chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I really hate my photographic memory now!I love your fic it will stay in my head forever!I love it!And maybe I am just a bad person but I would love to see Lucifer promise of fucking Castiel with Deans face as Dean watches!Please write a sequel!You are really good at dark fics!
Wicked R chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
the end? why stop there when it was just getting intersting!
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Poor Cas! :'( This was very well written, nice job!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Wow great one-shot.
IsleofSkye chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I would love to see a follow-up on this where Dean finds the mark and helps him get over everything that happened. Because this was good. Twisted, but written well.
Knavo chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Wow, I can't even begin to describe this story. I admit, I rarely read dark!fics yet even with my limited experience this was amazing. It was incredibly well written and I can't imagine you could have done better. I'm having troubling finding the words to tell you how amazing I found this. It truly captivated me in the most macabre of ways.
Fox Mew Brittany chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This story really deserves a sequel. I'm just at a loss of words for how great this was even though poor Cas was practically tortured by Lucifer.
KuroTsukiKun chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This needs a sequel. Now. Please, please, please write one soon! I loved it!
Dolorous Doll chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
So sorry I haven't logged in. like the idiot I am I've forgotten my password. Bad memory - it's a bitch.

Anyway I just had to review this, it's written incredibly well and I love Lucifer's little sarcastic contemptuous comments. There so harsh yet endearing. The punctuations great throughout and I am literally dying for a sequel, I've checked your profile multiple times to see if you've uploaded one haha.

I'd really love to see what happens next - angry Winchesters,broken Castiel and awesome Bobby are my favourite things. It would also be really intriguing to get a detailed visual description on exactly what this marking on Castiel's back is.

Anyway well done great story. hope you make a sequel.

Dolorous Doll

x
Ander1618 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Poor Castiel...

This needs a sequel :)
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Alabama Foch socket

okay what autocorrect just corrected my jumble of incoherent letters

you know the ones I type when fics are just too damn good for coherency

but yeah this was really hot and really powerful and haha not-Dean

loved it. sequel sequel sequelllll. ;)