Reviews for Meus Bellus
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Vivid, graphic, and emotion-inspiring. Since that seems to be the goal of the piece, I say: Well done. The ending could use some work, though; it seems messily done.
omppujulia chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Im crying right now,'cause I feel so bad for Castiel. But please! Write a sequel! Pretty please *puppyface*
This was very very very well written. But i kinda loved but hated it at the same time. Am I going crazy? Maybe, but pleaseee sequel!
viathebifrost chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
wow this was amazing but poor baby omfg
Tatyana Romanoff chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I really hate my photographic memory now!I love your fic it will stay in my head forever!I love it!And maybe I am just a bad person but I would love to see Lucifer promise of fucking Castiel with Deans face as Dean watches!Please write a sequel!You are really good at dark fics!
Wicked R chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
the end? why stop there when it was just getting intersting!
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Poor Cas! :'( This was very well written, nice job!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Wow great one-shot.
IsleofSkye chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I would love to see a follow-up on this where Dean finds the mark and helps him get over everything that happened. Because this was good. Twisted, but written well.
Knavo chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Wow, I can't even begin to describe this story. I admit, I rarely read dark!fics yet even with my limited experience this was amazing. It was incredibly well written and I can't imagine you could have done better. I'm having troubling finding the words to tell you how amazing I found this. It truly captivated me in the most macabre of ways.
Fox Mew Brittany chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This story really deserves a sequel. I'm just at a loss of words for how great this was even though poor Cas was practically tortured by Lucifer.
KuroTsukiKun chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This needs a sequel. Now. Please, please, please write one soon! I loved it!
Dolorous Doll chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
So sorry I haven't logged in. like the idiot I am I've forgotten my password. Bad memory - it's a bitch.

Anyway I just had to review this, it's written incredibly well and I love Lucifer's little sarcastic contemptuous comments. There so harsh yet endearing. The punctuations great throughout and I am literally dying for a sequel, I've checked your profile multiple times to see if you've uploaded one haha.

I'd really love to see what happens next - angry Winchesters,broken Castiel and awesome Bobby are my favourite things. It would also be really intriguing to get a detailed visual description on exactly what this marking on Castiel's back is.

Anyway well done great story. hope you make a sequel.

Dolorous Doll

x
oO-Alex-chan-Oo chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Poor Castiel...

This needs a sequel :)
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Alabama Foch socket

okay what autocorrect just corrected my jumble of incoherent letters

you know the ones I type when fics are just too damn good for coherency

but yeah this was really hot and really powerful and haha not-Dean

loved it. sequel sequel sequelllll. ;)
RaidenXTRaitor chapter 1 . 1/17/2012