Reviews for Turning Point
todreamistobelieve chapter 14 . 10/24/2012
It was kind of a depressing ending. But it was still good. I wanted the ending to be a dream or something. But I still liked it.
Hipster.hottie01 chapter 13 . 5/20/2012
This is a great story ! Update soon !
Annnnnnonomys chapter 13 . 5/17/2012
That's really good! I think u should get a little more into Austin and kaylie
maggymoo21 chapter 13 . 5/16/2012
I was so happy to see this story updated. Looking forward to more Austin and Kaylie.
Anonymous chapter 12 . 4/18/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE! I really wanna know what happens!
Moonlight 1094 chapter 12 . 4/5/2012
Love it
13Ariana chapter 12 . 2/17/2012
I love this story. Please update soon! Xoxo- Ari
Coydog22 chapter 12 . 1/12/2012
Awesome chapter! I love how Sasha is making her eat in front of him. Sounds like Sasha. Did you hear that they are bringing MIOBI back? They are pretty sure Emily isnt going to be on anymore, but still!
Annie chapter 12 . 1/10/2012
This is so cute and you write your stories so realistically like it actually sounds like what the person would say
Riptide2015 chapter 11 . 6/17/2011
Ai yi yi great story! Post soon please!
maggymoo21 chapter 11 . 6/17/2011
Another excellent chapter. Uh oh Kaylie skipping meals again. Will her ED come back into the story. Sadly, yes I would enjoy that.
TVloverr chapter 11 . 6/16/2011
Pretty good, but yes longer plzzzzz3 and I don't mind jealously story lines.. Bc those can be juicy but don't make Kaylie do anything with Cole please:) I love Austin and so does Kaylie! Keep up the good work and update sooooon!
Coydog22 chapter 11 . 6/16/2011
:O You wont do that to Austin will you?
Serendipity004 chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
I have to say I had my doubts about this story, when you made Kaylie seem superhuman after coming back from annorexia but I like how you made her gymnastics imperfect. I have a few suggestions though.

~She is going to keep having trouble with annorexia the rest of her life it isn't something that will go away easily, maybe you should show in a few chapters her fighting the urge to go back to her old ways. You could have that happen after she see's a glimpse of Genghi Cho on ESPN or something. Also all the stress from her parents divorce would cause her to want to go back to her old habit even more.

~Everyone is going to be watching her for signs that she's reverting back, Sasha especially. More pressure.

Btw - I looked at the tv guide website they have an episode of Make it or Break listed as coming the 20 of June. www .tvguide Listings/ Just type in Make it or Break it under search listings and walla. It's listed in the program schedule, not sure how reliable it is though.

Looking forward to the next chapter. My younger cousin got me addicted to the show a few days ago, and I thought that I would see what the fanfiction section looked like for it. I have to say that your story for Kaylie and Austin is one of the best that I have seen.
NoGoodCanComeFromBad chapter 9 . 5/29/2011