Reviews for To whom may fade
Ashe Corinthos chapter 1 . 1/15
I am favoriting this. It was awesome. I recognized Synchronicity, Daughter of Evil, and Karakuri Burst, but which one is it where Rin is stabbed in the back? I hate how in most of their songs, one of them dies. Poor Len, always trying to save her but never succeeding...
Also, are they restarting the cycle at the end? Could it possibly be the start to, perhaps Adolescence?
Great story! Loved the way you wrote it, though it's been awhile since you wrote it.
Whoa this is a really long review. Anyway, great job!
rinxlenfan4ever chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Which song was the whole backstabbing friend one? I need to know! Btw, love this, and it made me cry somehow XD
hatelife chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I only spotted, Synchronicity, Daughter of Evil and Kakuri Burst-the most easy-to-find ones. Were there any other songs? BTW, I like this fanfic. Dramatically spontaneous, a bit sad too I suppose. I'm guessing at the end Rin and Len become humans?
Shadow.Alchemist13 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Oh! I think I know with book... The fallen series? It's something with angels, right? Anyways, I liked this story a lot :D
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
The one with the blades is Karakuri Burst isn't it?I know the other songs Rin dosen't have a kimono a short version I think with a white coat and stockings,with a other one Prisoner & Paper Plane, Rin was looking through the window and wanted to meet Len fell in love with Miku in Servant/Daughter of evil.
Ten-Faced chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Oh, now this Ten-Faced likes..

A very interesting idea, having them reincarnate over and over again!

...dang it, I was going to write a fic on that...

Ah, well. Hopefully, you won't mind if I do get that started, because I'm pretty sure it won't be like yours, not as awesome, anyways...

I knew most of the songs, except the one with yandere Rin. Clue, please?

Most of it made sense to me, except the end. Was it Rin giving birth, or Rin and Len's mother giving birth to a new round?

Loved it!

Ten-Faced
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This was great.

I find it sadder when Rin dies... maybe it's because I'm more of a Rin fan? I dunno, it stirs up my emotions when she dies, nothing happens when Len does though XD

I love the idea of them being reborn and Len failing to save Rin every single time... poor guy, just imagine how he must feel.

Fukken favorited.
starfingers chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This is great. I love tragedies, and this oneshot just topped it :)

Too bad I don't know some of the stories, I only recognized Synchronicity (my fave so far :3), Prisoner x Paper Plane, and Servant of Evil.

And I just LOVE the ending :D

~Hoshi* (Favorited!)
asumi-chan chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I just need to say it was beautifully written ,but in the Story of evil Len switches places with Rin and dies.

That's why there's a "Message of Regret" & "Re Birthday".

Oh and P.S. Story of Evil means all of the songs from the volicods which means:Daughter of evil(Rin),Servant of evil(Len),

Prince of Blue(Kaito),Daughter of

Green(Miku),Daughter of Revenge(Meiko),Daughter of

White(Haku).

Thanks for the one shot.
Cuna999 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I was a little confused only because I didn't recognize all the songs, but it was beautifully written. :D The ending is perfect.

Hmmm...not sure what the first one is. But there's Synchronicity, Daughter of Evil, Karakuri Burst, and Prisoner/Airplanes. o:
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Not all of them, would you please name them. This is in my top ten favorite Vocaloid Stories!
I Swear On The Styx chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I... I love it, I love THEM! Send me a link to your favorite videos? Please?

And oh yesss, I'm on this account.
june chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I loved this! ReincarnationKagamine twinsawesome :D
Musicislife166 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
This was amazing! And yes, it made perfect sense. :)

~Lily
Bag o' Moon Frogs chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I do believe that I can name all but two:

1. Orphan song

2. Synchronicity

3. Servant of Evil

4. Unknown

5. Prisoner/Paper Planes

6. Unknown

Tell me if I'm right! :P I love this, by the way. It makes me cry, but it is so well written at the same time! 3