Reviews for Marcus's Secret Diary
doghome107 chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
This is Brilliant!
maddiethevampire chapter 17 . 3/1/2013
Really wish you'd keep writing this story.
Reptile Princess chapter 17 . 1/11/2012
EEEEEE! You updated! YAY! I'm so happy I almost screamed! XD XD XD XD!

Ugh, a Jersey shore marathon. That would be the worst empathy test ever! Or a Jersey shore marathon with Justin Beiber singing in the background. The thought makes me shudder. I'd turn myself in in an instant. Unless Bevis and Butthead were doing one of their commentary things on it. Then I would be happy. I think I'd be able to sit through a marathon then.

P.S. How the hell is that thing still on? (jersey shore I mean) REALLY! Those assheads from ABC cancelled my shows (I had nothing to watch this fall. Other than beavis and butthead) but Jersey Shore and Glee still stick through it. They're like invulnerable to cancellation!
KiannaLeighMV500 chapter 17 . 12/31/2011
Hi hi! I previously reviewed under the name Ciranna713x 'cause I was too lazy to log in on my iPod and got my name mixed up with my Youtube name and came up with something in the middle of each of them but that doesn't matter because this was awesome and now you know who the heck I might be because I've reviewed before and you also know I still love this story and thank you for updating it so there.

*takes deep breath*

Happy New Year. :3
Sayii chapter 17 . 12/31/2011
Great capter,

I'm very glad that your story continues :)

You made my day
Ciranna713x chapter 17 . 12/30/2011
Sorry I'm too lazy to log in and write this proper but anyway I loved this! I was waiting! Love, hugs and John May.
illuminazione chapter 17 . 12/30/2011
Happy! I love this. Poor Marcus doesn't have an easy time. At least now something interesting happened.

Still enjoying your fics and looking forward to an update.

yours

satori
Ithileon chapter 17 . 12/29/2011
Once again, it's good to know you're still alive. This chapter, combined with the fact I got a C in a god-awful class, made my day.

Ithileon
wiccawoman chapter 17 . 12/29/2011
Great to see you back! Since I am a die hard Marcus fan, I would like to see him paired with a human OC character (male or female). There's not enough mature human/V romance out there. I've had enough of teenage romance drama! :)
maddiethevampire chapter 17 . 12/29/2011
Hahaha- you never disapoint!
Sayii chapter 16 . 12/15/2011
Hey :)

I found this story today and i've really enjoyed it.

I had to laugh the whole time long

Please keep updating

PS: Sorry for my bad english, I'm German :)
KiannaLeighMV500 chapter 16 . 9/8/2011
1) Have you ever read a Jack/Samuel fanfic before?

2) Do you think Chad is hot? How hot?

He’s cute but a bit can be a bit snake-like …

3) What would happen if Anna got Chad pregnant?

She would keep him locked up in the bowels of her ship sending her (Ryan’s) hybrid child in to bliss him every hour then kill him after the child was born … Hmm. That makes a good fic.

4) Do you recall any fics about Ryan?

Um, no.

5) Would Hobbes and Samuel make a good couple?

Um …. Probably not

6) Marcus/Tyler or Marcus/Samuel?

Probably Marcus Samuel or Marcus would be a pervert.

7) What would happen if Erica walked in on Marcus and Jack having sex?

Well it would probably be non-con so I’m thinking shoot Marcus.

8) Make up a summary of a Anna/Samuel fic.

Samual, to prove his loyalty to Anna, decides to make the ultimate sacrifice for the future.

9) Is there any such thing as an Erica/Tyler fluff?

Sure. Family fluff.

10) Suggest a title for a Lisa/Georgie Hurt/Comfort fic.

To Be Human. In Georgie’s last moments Lisa discovers her humanity.

11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Chad to de-flower Erica?

Well Erica is a mother so her flower is already gone but of it wasn’t, they’d start sleeping together out of common stress, like Hobbes and Erica.

12) Does any on your friends list read Anna het?

…. No.

13) What might Anna scream at a moment of great passion?

Nothing she would just scream and then be freaked out that she showed emotion.

14) If you wrote a song-fic about Tyler, what song would you choose?

Lips of an Angel, written from his VP to Lisa where instead of a girlfriend he’s trying to have loyalty to his Mom.

15) If you wrote an Erica/Jack/Georgie fic, what would the warning be?

Warning: Threesome, F/M/M, Fluff, character death.

16) What might be a good pick-up line for Erica to use on Hobbes?

She needs no line. She just has to look at him.

17) When was the last time you read a fic about Marcus.

…. MSD. Yea. That’s it.

18) Who would make a better college professor: Jack, or Samuel?

Jack. He’s compassionate.

19) Do you think Hobbes is hot? How hot?

Oh my God Hobbes! I sort of want him and Jack to have sex. Yea. Weird.

20) Georgie sends Tyler on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed?

He sends him to get info out of Lisa which he does but then tells him to kill her and Tyler can’t.

21) What would Marcus most likely be arrested for?

Betraying Anna with her Mother.

22) If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of Lisa or Tyler?

Lisa. Tyler is a weak human. Lisa is a V with a frickin’ tail!

23) What would Anna do if he found Hobbes and Chad together?

Either kill them both and figure out a way to gay love to her advantage or convince chad to use Hobbes in her favor and basically make herself Chad’s pimp.

24) Make a summary about Erica and Chad.

As a reporter Chad has learn to never take what people tell him at face value. Arica has learned the same thing in the FBI. Can’t two people so busy looking for lies, possibly be honest with their feelings?

25) Can you make a Hobbes, Anna and Samuel lemon?

Yes. Hobbes is taken to the ship and non-con and torture ensues. Samuel then nurses him to health and they enter into a loving relationship. However Anna catches them and tortures them both to dead. Their last words/thoughts express their love for one another and the hope that V and humans can live to together in peace. I might actually write this ...

26) Did you read a Ryan and Tyler fic yet?

No but I will

27) What would Lisa do if they found Ryan in bed with Marcus.

Freak out before realizing that either Marcus is now Fifth Column or knows Ryan is and is keeping it a secret from Anna.

28) Will you make an Erica and Chad lemon?

29) Do you think that Lisa and Chad makes a perfect yuri couple?

Chad’s a man, so no.

30) What would happen if Chad walked in on Erica having sex with Jack?

Fumble in embarrassment and then pretend he didn’t see it while secretly wanting Erica for himself.
Reptile Princess chapter 16 . 9/1/2011
THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU! (metaphorically speaking)

I have missed the humor that you bring into this fandom. Thank you! XD XD XD XD! You just made my weekend!

Oh I forgot to tell you! I saw Marcus in this show called Smallville and I freaked out when I saw it because... Well It's Marcus and you never see him in anything. Lisa played a part in it as a guest star in a few seasons, too. (I personally love Smallville. If you like Superman over Batman... I think you'd like it.)

Also! we have a date! You and I must go to ABC studios and bring dozens of red spraypaint cans and vandelize the office. Putting 'John May Lives!' and '5 colm rox!'and protest 'Bring back V!' "BRING BACK V!BRING BACK V!' in the parking lot.
maddiethevampire chapter 16 . 8/31/2011
I'm still here! Please keep updating! I love this fic!
polybi chapter 16 . 8/31/2011
Interesting match ups. Wonders what would happen if 5 and/or 6 caught 1 and 3 in a compromising position...

The hell with ABC or TNT...this could send V stragight to HBO. OK?

Lots of letters...