Reviews for Dustland Fairytale
soyummy chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
ME LOVES :D!
There's not a lot of stories with this couples and especially not AMAZING ones like this PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
there aren't enough of these stories with shizuo and akane so please finish this i really enjoyed reading this.
Kiririn chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
HOLY FREAKING SHIT! I'm sixteen (almost), shoe size 6 and clothes size small. AAAAAH and I have a Shizuo complex! I am freaking begging you here, please please please please please please pick this story up again! I honestly think I might die if you don't! Or I might have to write my own ending. I won't publish it of course, it'd just be for my own satisfaction - but - that's not as good as reading it from you! Also, by the way I read your fanfiction "Crybaby" ages ago and loved it, but I didn't realize it was you! AH I'm so happy I found your work again! Seriously though, please continue this!
breekachu1 chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
i loved the two chapters, Please do a third one, it's getting really interesting :3
Goth Babedoll chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Love it *huggles u* thanks for this I love aXs its so cute *.*
kaitou angel chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
I like!
Primal Red chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
This. This is so well-done. I can hardly believe that this was written so recently, and...it's just so perfect in a way that describes Shizuo and Akane.

Keep up the story. :) This has a lot of potential, indeed, and it's written quite beautifully.

Primal Red
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This sounds CUTE!

UP-DATE!REAL!SOON!
trolling girl chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
you can't tell how happy I am from reading this fic! Shizuo x Akane is my OTP. 3
Kisses3 chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
this story is absolutely amazing!

please write the next chapter pronto so i can calm my anxiousness down .

lol, its weird to say but, i love you and i love your stories, especially this one!

please finish! THANK YOU :D
Anonymous D chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
hay, umm, can you pls update? im rlly anxious nd excited 2 kno whtz guna hppen nxt... thnkx!
shizzyL0VER chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
oh my gawsh o.o

this just blew me away!

plzzzz write more asap!
JKMY4LIFE chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
ITS IZAYA KUUUUUN xD OMG! PLEEASE FINISH THIS! THIS IS SO FREAKING AWSOME ND CUTE! OMG! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE FINISH IT Dx
LuluuLovee chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
OMG! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! I BEG YOU WRITE MOOOOOORRRRRRE! PLEEEEASE!
PhoenixSummer chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Seriously nobody ever writes ShizuoXAkane, like ever, haha(: I am not a huge fan of Akane, actually i never was a real fan for her, lmao, im that typical fangirl that just wants the guys to be together;) but this is seriously cute, I like it. :D