Reviews for Knock! Knock!
Deidara4ever chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
I understand how you feel. All the feels!
Awsomeangel chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
This... Made me cry... In the middle of class. Now everybody's looking at me. TAT
shit bruh chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I LOVED IT SO MUCH! This is so sad and depressing heart breaking but I love depressing sad stories. :3 So this made me both sad and depressed. :') /3
YaoiOtakuNicole chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
So sad but so so good. It made me cry. I don't like crying because then i can't breathe, but its just so sad. Beautiful beautiful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
This is sooo sad i really cried my heart out at the ending
Ageha Sakura chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
i cried...sadness...
Mihaelandnate chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Oh. goodness. I am crying. I love this. Thank you. you included my favorite two pairings. And I don't hate Anri in this one! Good job. I am proud to say that you nailed this yaoi right on the head.
Takaratoast chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I HATE THIS.

YOU KNOW WHY?

BECAUSE I LOVE IT.

I LOVE IT.

I LOVE IT.

BUT IT HURTS.

OH GOD IT HURTS SO BAD.

I was yelling... and cringing... and crying... and oh my god. I hate it ... but... QAQ I love it so much... Amazing fic...
Mizuki Fujiwara 14 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I really liked it. I used the idea in my song that I made. It's called 'knocking on my door' or 'on the other side' or something like that. I really like it. Keep on wrighting.

-Mizuki Fujiwara 14
76Blank47 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Nooo...mikado just yell him...! I'm tearing up for reals...its not mikadoo! Just run after him! Plz! Anri semmd so happy and she doenst even kmow her new husband is a closet gay. TELL HER AND RUN AFTER HIM MIKADOO! DX
GoldenFlash61 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
that was the best story ive ever read... well in the durarara catagory and my first one in this catogoy too im glad i read it. it was really good. im a lil mad that masaomi and mikado didnt get together tho but it was great!
one hell of an otaku chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
well that was heartbreaking great job i was almost crying.i feel sorry for them but all and all it was fantastic
Nano111Desu chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
You... You made me cry! I hate crying. And that STUPID Mikado says I do to Anri. How could he? AHRG! But I liked it. Even though it was really sad
Midnight-Kitsune11 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This was so sad but brilliant and well written. A great story basically.
BunnyLuver000 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Wahhh..! I am in tears..! D: you can't just leave it at that! I was half expecting Masaomi to do something drastic, like suicide or something... but that's only because Ive read tons of other sad stories like this, that ends with one character dieing..