Reviews for Eustace Was Studying
ASweetDisposition chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Very much enjoyed reading this fan fic! There are so few good Scrubb and Pole stories that it was a pleasure to read yours. Thanks for posting!
LuMezenga chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Don't you just love Eustace and Jill's one-shots? They're so terribly cute! And yours is one of the cutest!

Good job!

I think I used too many exclamation points, but who cares! I certainly do not!

Bye!
CaroJonasHinamori chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
LOVE STORY!
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Poor Eustace! Heehee. This was really cute.

Great job done!
SillyFairyGirl chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Way too cute! You're a great writer. This was fantastic to read, and I think that you really portrayed the characters well. You should write more about this couple, since they get overlooked so much.

With Love - SillyFairyGirl. 3
Calyn chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
*bip*

This fic hath been added to my community. I like to notify people of this, since FF doesn't. :D

G'dawww. Jill/Eustace is the single non-book-canon pairing that I ship, apart from a VERY few Pevensie/OC stories. Of course, I prefer to think of J/E as "not-EXPLICITLY-book-canon." It's at least somewhat plausible (especially since they're 16 by Last Battle), unlike, oh, Lucian (no offense, but ten-year-old sixteen-year-old squick).

Nothing heavy or too angsty for J/E, it just doesn't fit them. This little bit of angsty-ish fluff is delightfully adorable and in character. And of course Eustace can't study with Jill on his shoulder. It's so sweet.

LOVE. FAVED.
Eustacegirl chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
My Jilstace! YES!
Countess of Western March chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I love this, Eustace and Jill were both so in character!

and the ending was really sweet. i like how you make it a romance without having to place any kissing scene, it keeps the CS Lewis' style of 'lack of intimacy' in a good way! loved it.

so cute, so sweet. i can seriously imagine will poulter and some other girl as Jill!