Reviews for Hollow, Misunderstood
RunFromResponsibility chapter 12 . 9/10/2011
Is difficult to find good hollow-ichigo stories , thank you for this one ;D

I'll be waiting the next chapter 3

bye
blackout2010 chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
Well, i've only got the time to read this chapter, but I liked it.

Hichigo's humor was very well done and really set the mood what with his sarcastic nature.

I will be sure to keep reading when I have the time, I wish you well with the story until I can catch up!

Later OpenSourceArtist!

Blackout2010 Out!
Zanzibar1 chapter 12 . 9/5/2011
I feel so bad for Zangetsu! I hope he and Ichigo are reunited at some point. Please update soon!
OnewingedAngel118 chapter 12 . 9/4/2011
:-bd nce!
Toaneo07 chapter 12 . 9/3/2011
really ,is beatiful this fic
InhumanNexus chapter 12 . 8/29/2011
Very much excellent, sir. Been waiting for this update and the fact that it's here is a relief. Mainly because I, and everyone else, know that you are continueing this story.

Good character interaction, especially involving Zangetsu. Good to see more of the Arrancar too, particularly Starrk.

Please continue to do excellently with this story and your newest IchigoxSoi Fon story. Both are quite good.
caiwp chapter 12 . 8/28/2011
YEEEESSSSS! thank you for the chapter, have a god day
Nameless Sky chapter 12 . 8/28/2011
I'm glad to hear that your alright and can finish this- I really like it! I see little wrong with this chapter and I can feel the pain that Zangetsu must be going through, but I'm assuming you have something in mind for that? Either way I can't wait!
Bunny153539 chapter 12 . 8/28/2011
Nice story, I like it.
Quetzalcoatls chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
another fantastic chapter! update soon!
darkmachines chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Great chapter! Happy to hear your not depressed anymore and can't wait to read what will happen next. As for the recommended stories, the first two I already like, but the other not very much. As I still have one question I would like to ask. Are Grimmjow's fraccion Shawlong and the other still alive? I'm just worried about them.
animegamemaster6 chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Good chapter. I would go and read the recomendations at the bottom imediatly... If I hadn't already. All were really good, too. Hrm... I keep wondering when Danketsu is going to reappear. Looking forward to the next chapter!
dragonupgost chapter 11 . 8/21/2011
very good chapter update soon.
bob115 chapter 11 . 8/4/2011
Wow, didn't see all of that coming... well hopefully we'll see an update soon since its been almost 3 months now.
Xixinate chapter 11 . 7/27/2011