Reviews for Hollow, Misunderstood
darkmachines chapter 8 . 4/8/2011
With five espada gone, though I wish Aaroniero would of stayed, Danketsu going to need five other arrancar to fill the espada again. I would really like Dordoni, Cirucci, Gantenbainne, Nelliel, and Rudobon to be the arrancar that would fill the empty espada ranks.
Martyna1 chapter 8 . 4/8/2011
Great story I really like it. Keep updating.
Sraiden chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
Wow! I love this fic! Though I'm very curious of what will do the soul society now that they know the existence of Danketsu
Druss the Legend chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
i really like this story. especially Ichigo/Danketsu's character. it kinda reminds me of Stark's except he is not as lazy.

nonetheless, i cant wait to see him go to the real world with Aizen and fight. now i am left wondering which captain he will fight with. just for shits and giggle, have him fight Byakuya or Zaraki once again. with his cryptic way of speakng it'll be funny to see them look all confused. or you could make it more funny by have both Zaraki and Ichigo have a philosophical discussion in the middle of a violent and barbaric battle... :)

anyway, this is a great story and please give us the next chapter soon
Rolling Guy chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
That was great! I like how it was similar to the events in the manga/anime. And the chapter was long! Which means I got to enjoy more story!

As for grammatical errors, no, I couldn't find that much. Not that it matters that much to me.

I think this is my first time reviewing your story, I forgot to review it on the previous chapter before this, so sorry about that. The story is great and it looks like the story was well planned.

I hope you finish it! I can't wait for your next chapter! Any hints on when the next chapter's gonna land? :D
Kohryu chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
kick ass. Aizen being foolish ne not surprised ne.

Lets see what baraggan does ne lol cant wait cant wait
caiwp chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
its nice too read and has a hint of humor. dont wory about some of the fights seaming too rushed i think it worked out well. also Danketsus power is pretty wellbalenced between power and weakness, its strong but not too powerful. on a side note Haribbel making her move was so freaking good.

All in all this is still epic, keep up the god work.
MyNameIsARickRoll chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
Simply amazing

I love the way you had Ichigo protect all of his precious people without having to annihilate himself in the process, like he does in canon. Can't wait for next update, keep up the good work.
LAWLS117 chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
This was a different out come the I thought but still liked it please keep writing.
Reaper74Kill chapter 7 . 4/1/2011
Nice, update soon.
Biolet chapter 7 . 4/1/2011
Great chapter! I liked the fights really much. And about humor, I think there is few funny moments and as you said this isnt humorous there isnt need to be that mutch humor right? As for Danketsu's powers, they arent ower-powered in my opinion but I like that he is very powerfull. I hope you will update soon cause I cant wait to read more!
Denapekka chapter 7 . 4/1/2011
Wow excellent chapter! I love this story, Danketsu is very interesting character. I think the fighting scenes were good, not too long or too detailed. Awesome job! Update soon! D
darkmachines chapter 7 . 4/1/2011
I truly enjoyed this chapter and I very happy that Ggio and Findor are still alive, but I worry that Baraggan will do something and make his fraccion try to Danketsu. I really hope you can have Ggio be part of Danketsu's fraccion too. Also next chapter can you may have the Privoran espada and Rudobon in it to, because I would really like to see them in your awesome story ok. So keep up with the awesome work and updated please.
Biolet chapter 6 . 3/30/2011
Really great chapter again. I cant wait to see what you will make of the ivasion to karakura town. I hope you get that problem fixed soon and get this story continued.
Storylover213 chapter 6 . 3/29/2011
please tell me that ichigo will kick Aizens ass big time in the next couple of chapters to come
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »