Reviews for Hollow, Misunderstood
this looks great
Mermaid's Magic chapter 2 . 2/6/2016
You know I bet That poor Soul reaper oh so very confused
Korog the Oversoul chapter 5 . 1/29/2016
Doesn't Danketsu give a darn about Ichigo's friends?
Korog the Oversoul chapter 3 . 1/29/2016
Why Danketsu? Why can't Ichigo bust out as a full-fledged Vizard? Can he still use Bankai? If he becomes an arrancar will he have two zanpakuto?
Korog the Oversoul chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
OOH IS THIS GOOD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
hmm i prefer calling him shirosaki because he's white and ichigo's last name is kurosaki
Sabere Commander chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Too early to make any assumptions about this story. I would like to point out that Hichigo/Shirosaki/Shiro is actually named Zangetsu. Zangetsu is technically no more, it was split between Quincy Manifestation and Hollow Manifestation.

Old Man Zangetsu, Tensa Zangetsu, and Zagetsu are the same person split into multiple personalities. I never understood why people believed Zangetsu to be an asshole or use phrases like "kingy". He's Ichigo's instinct to kill. He's a psychopathic and straight to the point. Not an asshole.
mfvicli chapter 14 . 11/18/2015
What an amazing alternate tale! I loved the twists you put in the original episodes, and I loved Danketsu! I can't wait for the sequel, this story had me gripped from the start!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/4/2015
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool
rzormonkey69 chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
I like this so far. It could be a little more descriptive in some parts but it's good.
Fern0 chapter 6 . 8/23/2015