Reviews for Hollow, Misunderstood
Cretc chapter 14 . 8/20/2013
Absolutely excellent. I spent my night reading this story from like midnight to 4am. Full of adrenaline and suspense, dude. I adore this idea and love you for pairing the lovely Harribel with Danketsu. One of my fav. stories straight up.
Hikigaya Hachiman chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
You're not fooling me. I've seen other snakey authors do the same, act like its a story about the main character then you give him a new name, completely change him and before you know it the reader has been tricked into reading an OC story without realizing. I stopped reading the moment this started. Don't kid me.
Scarease chapter 14 . 8/8/2013
good story please update.
Dokuganryu chapter 14 . 7/20/2013
What was with the morbid oneliners before the start of each chapter ? As for this, I should have seen it coming since Aizen's Kyoka Suigetsu can create life like illusions, presumably his death was also an elaborately created illusion, the only thing on par would be the Mangekyo Sharingan from Naruto, preferabley Itachi's since he has extensive practice of Tsukuyomi
LonelyHollow117 chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
Loved this story to death and this is my top favorite story by far! I think that you did a amazing job with the characters and the same goes for the plot and everything else! I can't explain how much I love this story adequately. Just know that it's really awesome XD!
TheImmortalChicken chapter 14 . 6/8/2013
Ugh, cliffhangers. An excellent read, your story kept me thoroughly interested most of the time, and Aizen's manipulation was partially expected. All I want to know is how Aizen survived from Danketsu's attack earlier. I would recommended this story to anyone!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 5/30/2013
interesting. so... Aizen plotted it... all out? whoa.
Skyshattered chapter 14 . 4/17/2013
Awesome chapter!
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
Nice twist
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 9 . 4/16/2013
WOW...didn't see that coming...
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 8 . 4/16/2013