Reviews for Hollow, Misunderstood
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
Like the relationship between the two...
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
Excellent chapter!
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Nice beginning!
Wiggles-n-stuff chapter 14 . 4/3/2013
Hello there OpenSourceArtist. I am Wiggles-n-stuff, and I come bearing a review of Hollow, Misunderstood. Since, until the rewrite, it is currently done I would like to place a review for it as it is. First I should apologize about something. I had downloaded this story onto my mobile fanfiction app some time ago and thought I had read it. Turns out I had only read chapter one, before I guess forgetting about it. *Bows deeply* Sorry. I have just finished the story, and you deserve a review. I enjoyed your story alot, and the ending was something I had not expected. Normally I'm a sucker for happy endings, but your ending just seemed to fit for how this story went. I may have been one of those a bit angry at the abrupt ending, but the continuation has me holding out to see how things turn out again. So let us get started.

Characters 8/10: I really enjoyed your interpretation of how the characters would react to this AU. Most of the non altered characters seemed pretty close to how they are in the canon. However it is your OC Danketsu and the changes in the characters that he interacted with that gave this story it's promise. Danketsu and his interactions are both the reason for the high score, and the dock of several points. I liked the new Ichigo personality when he became Danketsu. He, to me, seemed to become more worldly and focused, if not a bit to cryptic. Despite liking his new personality, it did seem quite the change from the original. I want to think it was because of the merge with his hollow and Zangetsu. I docked a point because it seemed a bit to much of a change. This is my opinion though, so please don't take it to personal. His personality changed a bit near the end, as if gaining more emotion, maybe a second death experience changed that. I would have liked to see a little less story driven interactions between Danketsu and those he called friends, especially between him and Harribel. So character backstory was another dock. For what you have done though I am satisfied, and by no means dislike your changes.

Story 9/10: Like you stated you created an outline of the story and followed it, and it shows. A well thought out premise and execution. With the incorporation of plenty of canon influences to back your changes made it more believable when it came to the AU changes. The span of time between events was the thing I docked a point from. I could see so much more interaction elaboration on the build up to Aizen's war. It was a bit hard to judge the span of time up until Aizen's war. Then there was the Zanpakto Rebellion into the Betrayal. The Rebellion just seemed to end right when Harribel came to restore Danketsu. Those were the only points I could bring up as the story you wove was great. I look forward to the rewrite.

Spelling/Grammar 9/10: Not to much to say here. You have done a great job at keeping mistakes to a minimum. This is a score based upon the entirety of the story. Mostly it was minor spelling mistakes. You obviously know your way around a story. Your writing is descriptive enough to keep things interesting and not repetitive, but not overly bogged down with 10 cent words. If you have a BETA or spell checker please thank them, if not kudos to you.

General 9/10: General is anything that is small enough to not be classified in the other three categories. Thank you for the cliff notes. They were a great way to explain your actions, and helped me understand some things greatly. The addition of BGM suggestions was another perk that I like to see in stories like this. Another bonus was to suggestion of other stories you liked. I like to see what writers others enjoy so I may check them out as well, especially when I like the later's story/ies. There is nothing to really dock here, as this score is mostly based off the inclusion of things or ideas that enhance the story so it is more of a count up than down, if that makes sense.

Anyways, that is my review. All-in-all a wonderful ride that can only be enhanced and made even better, but if not then it was still wonderful. Seeing as you said this was your first story I look forward to reading the Lex Talionis you have posted, and seeing how you have improved. I was actually curious about a potential Soi-fon / Ichigo pairing, as she is antagonistic toward him most the time. I hope my review was sufficient, as I'm stiff working the bugs out of my point system, and you are the second to have a review with it. Thank you for the wonderful tale Artist. This is Wiggles saluting you a goodbye, and wishing you good luck.
SiniseSnakeEyes chapter 14 . 3/13/2013
I love this story! I really can't wait for rhe sequel! Your Espada!Ichigo story is the best I have read up to now and I really hope that you will keep up the good work!
XxGodOfWa13xX chapter 14 . 2/14/2013
That was was beautiful and it vary well done one of the best Fic's i have read. the story was great and sad at the end. i almost freaking broke down we she was stabbed. please hurry with the second part really looking forward to it.
S.R.457 chapter 14 . 2/1/2013
O.O... fuck 10/10
DAfan chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
Dude, POST THE FLIPPIN' SEQUEL!
DAfan chapter 14 . 12/19/2012
Do you have a chapters worth for the sequel yet, because I've read this story about 4 to 5 times now and I would love to know what happens next.
*:.。. o()o .。.:*
Moneymaka chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
Can't wait for your sequel! Also love the Cowboy Beebop reference :)
Diesel91499 chapter 14 . 12/16/2012
What about making Danketsu's blade go through an evolution and Danketsu learning a second release that has two swords (original and a Hollow blade)?
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
Speaking of regenarating, you'd think that would've taken care of the tuberculosis by now.
DAfan chapter 14 . 12/9/2012
Please put up the sequel soon I would like to know what'll happen to Harribel and Ichigo.
*:.。. o()o .。.:*