Reviews for Hollow, Misunderstood
SakuraKoi chapter 14 . 7/15/2015
so good
Dazzle chapter 14 . 6/5/2015
D'aww. This was neat. Cheers!
amerdism chapter 14 . 1/11/2015
Awesome, I hope to see more soon.
Z chapter 10 . 10/21/2014
WTF is going on? Now we're in the zanpakuto arc? you need to really work on your story. your skipping certain details and moving too quickly in some parts...
Z chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
im having trouble seeing where this is even going. is ichigo kurosaki no more? or is he permanatly danketsu (still a stupid name by the way)?
Z chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
"Danketsu"? Really? That's the best u could come up with?
RikuKagura chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
Sooo what is he now? I know he started as an adjucha but did he evolve to a vasto lorde or something. Then there's the thing about Aizen just accepting a hallow without turning them into an arancar because I didn't see him change into one. And what about his form, like what does it look like now?
I might be nitpicking right now but the story doesn't make a lot of sense here.
EternityDragon2610 chapter 14 . 7/23/2014
Loved every minute, can't wait for the sequel :D
SirKhakingtonIV chapter 14 . 4/29/2014
HOLY SHIT #Mind fucks
Guest chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
WTF why does he 'want more friends' and 'friends are the only thing that matters' crap!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Damn shoulda killed the shini bastard
Ashcrow Knight chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
Buddy, buddy, I liked where your story was going, I just didn't like how you're tricking readers into thinking this is really a Bleach FanFic about Ichigo. You can't just categorized this as an Ichigo story, because your character isn't Ichigo, he's Danketsu, which means, he's an OC. Please, man up and stop tricking readers, and change your character category to OC and not Ichigo.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 14 . 10/10/2013
No original concept, Aizen over maneuvering so that is Gary Tzu territory, Shinigami picking a fight they cannot win, no really, what is with all this bleach fics that make Ichigo turn on Soul Society? it makes no sense.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
Oh God not an other "Ichigo MERGES and gets amnesia" this is the 5th i stumble upon.
Kazaru13 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
That was SO amazing Holy crap man! I loved it so much! Please make the sequel soon!
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »