Reviews for Hollow, Misunderstood
Z chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
im having trouble seeing where this is even going. is ichigo kurosaki no more? or is he permanatly danketsu (still a stupid name by the way)?
Z chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
"Danketsu"? Really? That's the best u could come up with?
RikuKagura chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
Sooo what is he now? I know he started as an adjucha but did he evolve to a vasto lorde or something. Then there's the thing about Aizen just accepting a hallow without turning them into an arancar because I didn't see him change into one. And what about his form, like what does it look like now?
I might be nitpicking right now but the story doesn't make a lot of sense here.
EternityDragon2610 chapter 14 . 7/23/2014
Loved every minute, can't wait for the sequel :D
SirKhakingtonIV chapter 14 . 4/29/2014
HOLY SHIT #Mind fucks
Guest chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
WTF why does he 'want more friends' and 'friends are the only thing that matters' crap!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Damn shoulda killed the shini bastard
Ashcrow Knight chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
Buddy, buddy, I liked where your story was going, I just didn't like how you're tricking readers into thinking this is really a Bleach FanFic about Ichigo. You can't just categorized this as an Ichigo story, because your character isn't Ichigo, he's Danketsu, which means, he's an OC. Please, man up and stop tricking readers, and change your character category to OC and not Ichigo.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 14 . 10/10/2013
No original concept, Aizen over maneuvering so that is Gary Tzu territory, Shinigami picking a fight they cannot win, no really, what is with all this bleach fics that make Ichigo turn on Soul Society? it makes no sense.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
Oh God not an other "Ichigo MERGES and gets amnesia" this is the 5th i stumble upon.
Kazaru13 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
That was SO amazing Holy crap man! I loved it so much! Please make the sequel soon!
Cretc chapter 14 . 8/20/2013
Absolutely excellent. I spent my night reading this story from like midnight to 4am. Full of adrenaline and suspense, dude. I adore this idea and love you for pairing the lovely Harribel with Danketsu. One of my fav. stories straight up.
Hikigaya Hachiman chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
You're not fooling me. I've seen other snakey authors do the same, act like its a story about the main character then you give him a new name, completely change him and before you know it the reader has been tricked into reading an OC story without realizing. I stopped reading the moment this started. Don't kid me.
Scarease chapter 14 . 8/8/2013
good story please update.
Dokuganryu chapter 14 . 7/20/2013
What was with the morbid oneliners before the start of each chapter ? As for this, I should have seen it coming since Aizen's Kyoka Suigetsu can create life like illusions, presumably his death was also an elaborately created illusion, the only thing on par would be the Mangekyo Sharingan from Naruto, preferabley Itachi's since he has extensive practice of Tsukuyomi
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »