Reviews for Causality
Busybee9 chapter 4 . 8/4/2019
Very good! A different take on twilight, slightly dark but totally entertaining. Well done.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/21/2018
Bella is an idiot. Did she even consider shaving first? I'm just saying, no one wants to live for eternity with hairy ass legs.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/21/2018
I'm surprised that you make Edward this stupid. He has tried to kill the girl how many times? and that doesn't work. Running away doesn't work. So how about trying something else? He just keeps killing her over and over...im actually surprised that he hasn't done it in the nastiest way possible...why snap her neck 57 times...? And how can he drink a entire persons blood EVERYDAY? Doesn't seem possible.
lamelurker chapter 4 . 1/30/2016
This was great! I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for writing and sharing your story.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/1/2015
Loved this story aooo much
rjh1960 chapter 4 . 3/17/2015
A very sweet story, so glad that I found it all these years later.
rjh1960 chapter 3 . 3/17/2015
This is such a cute story!
qhrciskrpc chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
Origonal and awesome.
kassiesbeach chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
How interesting that she had some slight memories slip through of what happened over the year. Wow...great story! As much as I wished it was continued (I would love to see her after she woke up from her change) I kind of like that you ended it right there.
Muffinmom chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
sorrry, my phone sent my review before i typed it, grr!
Thanks so much for sharing this story, loved loved it, esp. since I started reading it yesterday (Groundhog day)- how apropos! Very original premise too.
muffinmom chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
What a l
Pammie94 chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
Found this story today, of all days! Really enjoyed it! Very well written. Thank you so much for posting it and sharing it.
FluffyLiz chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
Really enjoyed this little story. An old idea given an original and interesting new twist, and I liked that you left it where you did with that, as you say, hopeful but unknown future before them. I'm grateful to Rita01tx for rec'ing this on Rob Attack.
FluffyLiz chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
Oh no! That's just so unfair, as Edward seemed well on the way to changing things enough to let this endless day finally tick over into tomorrow. It's not right that his family took away his choices without even talking to him, and now he has to start all over again.
FluffyLiz chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
Gosh, his inability to keep from killing Bella seems insoluble right now. But there must be a trigger, some minute but significant factor that he's overlooked, which will enable him to not only refrain from murder, but also get through a whole day without time once again spiralling away from him. Puts a whole new meaning on eternity, that's for sure.