Reviews for Causality
Michaelmas54 chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
Very good story - an imaginative take on what happened after their first meeting, well done x
NKubie chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
I agree that it ended in the perfect place!

I'm berating myself for not having figured out what Edward would need to do to end the cycle, but that is perfect as well! Not to mention how long it took me to figure out it was actually supposed to be groundhog day.

It also made sense that it was a decision that Edward had to make in the moment, not something that he and Alice could figure out in advance. Plus, that wouldn't make for a good story, would it?

Thanks so much for coming up with this Twilighted version of the fateful day! And thanks to your beta, if you have one. Job well done!
NKubie chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
I never thought of it this way, but it looks like canon Edward's stalker tendencies may have been what saved Bella. As this Edward has to relive each day to get acclimated to her scent, Canonward spent so much time, pretty much from the beginning, hanging out in her room, outside in the tree, etc., that he got use to her scent more readily. This Repeatward has to just keep reliving the time. Very clever, you!

"depths of my s..." I saw how you left out the rest of soul. So very canon. He'll eventually find it though, won't he?

I never would have thought of Jasper killing her. And perhaps that's what it takes for Edward to start to acknowledge his feelings for Bella.

So glad I came to this as a finished story! Next :)
NKubie chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
What a fascinating turn of events. I'm so glad you thought of it and it makes sense that nothing less would strengthen Edward's resolve. I wish he picked up on Bella's "It's like I'm supposed to be here with you." But he will...eventually. Right?
NKubie chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
As you probably already know, I saw this rec on Rob Attack and it really intrigued me. I'm glad that I did stop to read it. It's like a gruesome version of Groundhog Day. LOL I was wondering how Edward's day would restart, given the fact that he never goes to sleep.

It makes me a we bit sad that the "vampire mate" thing didn't kick in at all, but I guess he never really gave it a chance and I don't think it hit him as instantly as it did Rosalie with Emmett. Or the fact that Bella is his singer overrode the mate thing. IDK. Just theorizing.
Montara chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
She was so trusting! It must have been the magic of the mates because it's not normal for someone to trust another like that! At least now they can move forward with their lives.

Thank you for this interesting story.
Montara chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
He loves her now. The meadow scene was so sad :(( I'm glad the same day started again!
Montara chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
He killed her so many times :(((( He needs to change something because it's obvious killing her it's not the answer.
Montara chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
She knew he'll kill her...he told her so. Poor Bella! And he thought she was plain, simple even though all the boys from high school thought she was beautiful...
amberkey chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
What an amazing story!
snoopylover60 chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
Love this!

How unusual!
Just Sus chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
Interesting story and ending! Liked it...

xoSus
Just Sus chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
Wow, this is all just so crazy!
Just Sus chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
Very strange...seems to be getting worse and worse! Wonder what will break the cycle?
Just Sus chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
What? Groundhog Day re-visited? LOL! Interesting...

xoSus