Reviews for Causality
swimmer4 chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
Very interesting take on the whole Twilight scenerio. I liked it - alot. I see your reasoning for not wanting to continue this short offering, but one has to wonder at the possibilities.. However, this one fic did make me want to check out some of your other writing. Good job!
love bite chapter 4 . 2/17/2011
What a beautiful fic. I was afraid it would be campy-rather like the Bill Murray movie. But, it was tragic and moving. And what a fantastic ending! I didn't predict that outcome at the start. Thanks for sharing!
LBelle chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
Awesome story. Like in your beliefs, same as the plot in the movie, but with a twist. I also love the belief about the smut. Sometimes a lemon fits with the story, as in when Bella and Edward met in Coming To Terms. I hate when I'm skipping over lemons that have no impact on the plot because I want to get back to the story. This story was short and sweet. I enjoyed it very much. Glad you reposted it after I missed it the first time.
Melolabel chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
I enjoyed reading this one again.
drpharmgrl chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
Gotta admit I did a double take and then chuckled when I saw this in my inbox on Feb 2nd! Talk about de ja vous. Enjoyed it just as much, if not more the second time around. Thanks for putting it out there again, and hope you find time for CB soon. It has a really intriguing plot line.
GeorgiaRee chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
I loved this story the first time you posted it, and just had to read it again. I would Love to have just 1 more chapter, but I understand. Thanks for sharing ... again. :)
marigold123 chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
I liked the ending. So Bella had to become a vampire to break the loop. I enjoyed your story. Happy belated Groundhog's day! Thank you for writing.
marigold123 chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
With Edward spending basically a year with Bella, he is getting desensitized to her scent. Edward is now trying to get to know Bella...except Alice intereferes and now Jasper kills Bella. Well at least Bella doesn't remember dying all those times! I am enjoying your story!
marigold123 chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
Wow! Edward is really stacking up those February 2nd's! Though some things about Bella's death changes...she still dies. It does seem at the end of this chapter Edward is finally seeing that he can't put his family through this anymore...how is going to resist Bella? Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I never read this before. This is great! Groundhog day! I can't wait to see how you tell this tale!
Golden Immortality chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
Excellant! I love this story! U guys did a great job; i'm looking forward to more of 'contractually bound' and hopefully other stories, too. Great job! :D
CdrIvanova chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
OH this was TERRIFIC! Thanks for reposting for those of us who are new to your stories.
barbiedoll123 chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
love it
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
i wonder what is going on
Mrs Muze chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
Very nice. I like the hopeful ending as well! Glad I caught it this time around! Good luck on the job hunt.
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »