Reviews for Looking for Love In All the Right Places
RedLinen19 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Eyeball licking... very strange. I'm not gonna knock it though :) awesome read
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
If I go blind, I'm breaking up with you.
Laughed at the summary but the story actually isn't all that funny.
It's more cute.
Which is weird 'cause it's about licking a freaking eyeball.
Lady Shaye chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I can honestly HONESTLY say that I've never thought of "sexy eyeball licking action"...but I wouldn't mind Sam and Quinn doing it. I didn't mind. It was cute and sweet and rather THEM. Sam is a little unconventional like that, and Quinn is rather impulsive like that.

God, I want them to be back together. *sighs*

Very well written. I think you really got into Quinn's head, and how Sam made her laugh, and how she thought, etc. And now I can truly really imagine Sam asking Quinn if he could lick her eyeball. LOL.
OdessaBlack chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Haha, I loved this! It was sooo funny : D

But I gotta ask... Where did this idea come from?
DidIDoThat chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Really really strange and weird.

But it actually was a good story.

Not what I expected at all.
HorseGirly2 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Good :)
eternal-love59 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This was really weird I mean eye licking? But I'm glad I gave it a chance it was actually very entertaining plus it was a Fabrevans and anything to do with them I will read.
Sora-Hikari chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I can't stop giggling. Priceless.
Allie 131 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
i really liked this story! it was weird but i love sam and quinn together!

Too CUTE!
Missdiannakrissi chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
HAHA I have never read an... Eyeball licking fanfic before... but that was REALLY good! And very original! KEEP WRITING!
DeadFlash27 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
When I read the summary i knew id be a good story, But it was an amazing story. You should write more. For eyebal licking, that was pretty hot!
Readingtoomuch chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
When I first saw this story, I thought, "Well, that sounds kinda nasty, but it's a Sam/Quinn story, so I'll read it." I am so glad I read it! You make the eye licking thing, something that I still consider odd, sound so perfect and so romantic. Additionally, you capture the characters better than any fanfic author I've ever read. Your story is as close to perfect as any I've ever read, and I'm begging you to please wrote another S/Q story. Again, freakin' amazing!