Reviews for Somebody's Baby
Please continue the story! Wanting to know if they lois will recollect her memories.
TinkStar87 chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
PLEASE COME BACK AND UPDATE THIS! *Cough* Read ya Later ;)
Lilbit4 chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
I know it's been a while but you should really finish this story it just that good
Lolly347 chapter 7 . 5/9/2017
Please please continue the story. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/30/2017
Been waiting awhile for this story, just wanted to know if this is the end great story
bandeapix chapter 7 . 2/2/2017
When Clark will be alone with Lois ? or maybe the Blur will appear and they'll "talk" !
miryamjj chapter 7 . 1/28/2017
This is by far one of the best fics I have ever read! I still hope that there is a chance for an update. I love all your characters! I love Richard, Ollie, AC and the rest just as much as I love Lois, Dinah and Martha. Great job! ...please update...
Clois790 chapter 7 . 1/25/2017
Omg this story is amazing! :0 I hope you update soon :)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/28/2016
That happy feeling you get when an author updates a fix you've been reading and rereading over the years ;-;
Sabrina061 chapter 7 . 9/15/2016
this was great, I liked the fact that lois is happy but still somehow jealous of Lana. cant wait for the next chapter
ReadingRed chapter 7 . 9/8/2016
I can't wait to find out what the deal is with Carter!
TinkStar87 chapter 7 . 8/31/2016
SOOOOOO GOOD! Wasn't sure i would like this at first - what with Lois being with some other guy - But I'm really enjoying it. Also really love all the team moments of them being together. Of course those also make me miss Mr. Lee Thompson Young/Cyborg a little more too, but in a good way. Also of course Carter would beat Mr. M. He's not your normal little boy, just like his best friend. Loving Jase by the way and what everyone has thought of him. Can't wait to see what's to come. Please update again soon. Added to my favorites and until next time. Read ya Later ;)
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 7 . 8/31/2016
Wow. It's been soooooo long that I had to re-read this story, but trust me, it was no hardship. LOL. I absolutely enjoyed it just as much as I did way back when. ;) I'm so happy you're back, congrats on finishing up your bachelors. I hope this means we'll be seeing more frequent updates because I'm DYING for a Clois reunion and for Jason to know his REAL father.

Update soon please! :D
polks87 chapter 7 . 8/30/2016
I love this story glad you update it hope you have another chapter soon
Lilbit4 chapter 5 . 8/30/2016
I will inspire you keep going