Reviews for A Cold Cliche
Jhelle chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This is so sweet, I love it! :D
HoneyC chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
lol. cute, fluff was beautiful. little errors, nothing that a short re read wouldn't fix. Very nice. Instant favorite :)
Toxiclynne chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Cute I like it keep writing
Toxiclynne chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Cute I like it keep writing
Seamew chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Hey! I really enjoyed reading. This was a lovely little fic.

You had a few typos, but mostly errors in your tenses. Sometimes you'd switch from past tense to present tense, that sort of thing. If you're unsure, I've always found it helpful to read things out loud. You can catch some awkward phrases that you totally looked over while reading!

Ooh, sexy foot-massage scene. ;D Haha, nice. Also:

"I'm hungry enough to eat a whole sky bison."

Mwahaha. Perfect characterization there, and I could totally picture Aang's shock.

Thank you for writing and posting for us!
Uzumaki J chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Absolutely loved this! Even though there were quite a few grammatical errors the story itself was awesome! I just finished up the series as well and totally agree with you that Toph is WIN incarnate lol. Thanks for the great read and fluffiness!
Cartoonny chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Cliche as hell: yes. But even cuter? Oh yeah. It's definitely worth the cliche. This story is SOOOO CUTE!K
The Stare-Master chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Cute i liked it even though there were some spelling mistakes here and there... but good start over all! :D
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Ah! This fic was so sweet and cute! And definitely funny! You totally did this pairing justice. :)
Wamakai chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Very cute. I'm thinking of writing a Taang myself...
demon-hell-fire chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Demon here. Anyways, my favourite pairing, and so glad you did it! I wold love to help you fix the errors... but there were quite a few. Doesn't ruin the story though, so it doesnt matter!
PapettomasutaDartz chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Great story, it was really cute _
FELordRoy chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
YES TAANG :D I though this was great! Well-thought out and very sweet; only bit that threw me off was that your voice was very present in the beginning, but not at the end. That being said, that voice was very interesting and made the story a bit more powerful. U also didnt mention there ages, but in the scheme of things, thats minor. Anyway, this was a very interesting and funny story :D Great Work!

P.S. - U might want to catagorize this under Aang & Toph as characters- its hard to find otherwise