Reviews for United
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Awesome one shot, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani
RyainDrop chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
love them
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
THAT WAS GREAT! Loved how you showed both their lustful and sweet side, and it was very touching when they showed their fears and insecurities about one of them walking away the relationship once they faced the public opinion. I was so happy to see them proudly facing whatever the rest of the school gives them. Wonderful job!
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I love how they're both kind of scared but then not really cuz theyre there for each other
Sweetbriar chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This is an excellent moment that somehow also manages to encompass a much greater expanse of time. I love the way the flashback effect works - telling the story and pulling us from the moment, back in time, then right back up to the moment they're standing outside of the school again.

The way their relationship develops is also a fascinating "what if?" that I only wish were possible or 'real' in the series.

Great job!
CantBuyLoveRentIt chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Puckleberry 3 just awesomeness.
1booklover11 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
this can't be complete, please do more, even if it's just o oneshot of their first day back at school
blackgem88 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This story just gets better every time I read it. This one is definitely one of my favorite all time Puckleberry stories.
Cassprincess chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I think that you're one of the absolute best Puckleberry writers I've ever had the pleasure of reading.

I'm working through all the fucking amazing stuff you've written in the last month that I've been too busy to read. I'm speechless. You're SO GOOD.
cherry blossoms and peach chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Loved it! Im even more obsessed with Puckelberry.
SMichelleS chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
You're killing me with these. KILLING me. Because it would be so lovely and perfect is this could happen on the show, but it won't. You write them so beautifully, I can't even...so good.
Nova802 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Thank you so much for this great piece. I loved the exploration of her feelings for Puck, especially how well they seem to understand and accept each other. And the story of their summer together is perfect, and yet it makes so much sense that after spending the summer is a bubble, Rachel in particular would be worried about McKinley and Puck's reaction to the social pressures. I LOVED Rachel deciding to brave the storm and her entire perfect Rachel Berry speech, which was basically the equivalent of 'Bring it.' Excellent work!
BriyerRose chapter 1 . 2/2/2011