Reviews for Time Twitch
Gal chapter 12 . 9/14
It was nice! I liked the idea behind it!
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 7 . 8/2
Oh, please not Madam Puddifoot's. shudder.
Alytiger chapter 8 . 5/27
Well fuck Pete, do you wanna be punched in the face?
Alytiger chapter 6 . 5/27
I need Peter to ask her out first and then Hermione ask out Sirius later. He turns her down (because he has to) and then after he calls a meeting in their bedroom to beg and let them date.
Alytiger chapter 4 . 5/27
I HAVE A BETTER ONE! "Peter Pettigrew: bootlicker"
Bananaphobia chapter 11 . 2/3
I've just reread this, and I love it even more the second time around!m
RiAddison chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Love it so far!
justcourbeau chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
Really enjoying this! I know it's been complete for a while but I just thought I'd say I really loved the image at the end of this chapter with Lily, Remus and Hermione around the fire. Enjoying it all, but that scene is my favourite so far!
ptl4ever419 chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
Love it! And I actually love the ending even though as you said it's kinda a let down :) can't wait to go read your sequel!
ladybraveheart chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
Every moment I read this story was flawless. I'm quite the fan of any Time-Turner fanfic that involves Hermione Granger in any way. Actually, any time travel fanfic that has the beautiful funny captured of the Marauders era AND the Lily Evans AND her relationship to James was just as I expected. The ironic heartbreaking twist that it was still canon compliant (the bit about Alice was even more haunting than you described it. "..ghosts of the past" was a really haunting phrase that helped create the dark tone perfectly, Snape would be proud) even though Hermione still plopped there was nonetheless interesting. The theme of Sirius remembering his teenage years and not just seething about his parents or talking about James was a nice touch.

I have been reading HP fanfic for quite awhile now and you are going on my list of favorites!
yay chapter 12 . 3/16/2013
Well, this one was nice and I'll check out the other one.
yay chapter 11 . 3/16/2013
Fred and George's concern is sweet.
"Her eyes darted from aristocratic face to scarred and back again. She opened her mouth.

And closed it.

Then resumed shifting her gaze back and forth. Eventually she cleared her throat.

"You owe me ten galleons.""
Perfect line.
yay chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
So I assume the abdomen pain is from the time turner?
yay chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
Poor Peter.
yay chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
At the beginning of the fic, no boys liked her. Now all the boys do. The contradiction is a bit odd.