Reviews for Call me by my name
furrballnerd chapter 3 . 4/3
Well i don't expect an update since this is from years ago, but I really liked it. It was going somewhere good. The characters were in character. And it was pretty funny. Oh well, gj
WandererRonan chapter 3 . 3/20
I will admit, this is actually pretty good! Very entertaining to read.
I love it keep posting! Talk about cliffhanger btw!
Razorback Rob chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
Pleeeeeaaaassssseeeee update this! Such a fun and a good start to a fic, don't be cruel now :p
kingsredarmy chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Awesome chapter very cleaver with the presidents game for Valentine days loved it. I can't wait for the next one.
kingsredarmy chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
Beautiful chapter!
kingsredarmy chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Love this chapter you stick to the characters personalities very well.
Yummit the Infinite chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
Hey there, I just finished watching the entire anime and let me tell u I love it! Too bad there are so few fanfictions. Anyways I absolutely love Tomoki and ikaros as a couple and u are indeed a very good writer. Please continue because I like this story very much, well done.
Masquerade man1234 chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
Love this story , was wondering if it was going to turn into a multiple paring or just stay Tomoki & Ikaros , I'm hopping that it be multiple paring but I'm fine with the other , please let me know & just to let you know , you doing just a terrific job .
emodarkwolf14 chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
So another game begins then? Poor (not really) Tomoki
SoulShipper chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
This is pretty good! I am new in the world of writing fan-fiction but I really like this! There are some minor errors with spelling, but I really like it! It sounds just like a Sora No Otoshimono episode!
Skylinemaster chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
This is really good. I can't believe that this story has eluded me. I will be following.
DFaF lazy chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
Nice to see this updated! I'm bedridden and too lazy to log in but I hope to see the story updates coming faster now that your exams and stuff are over. Ikaros had better win XD
ADdude chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Loved this chapter and can't wait to see what you have coming for the next chapter
fkwyf chapter 3 . 12/1/2013