Reviews for Inheritance
BlazingXY chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Hehe, yeah. I clearly know who THAT punk is
Ki-nee-chan chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
IT was a good read. An environment like that would produce a person like Paul and it's great the way he stood up for himself at the end.
The Imaginatrix chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Oh Gwen, I just read this after you mentioned it to me the other day, and it makes so much sense. Even if it is fan fiction, I can totally believe it. Man, now I wanna hug Paul! But he'd just shrug me off. I'd still do it though.

Great story! It was deep and meaningful, and well executed. I loved it.

And Bulbapedia rocks! xD

Trix.
Patrich13 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
this is nosebleed good
Kissy Fishy chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Wow. What a fantastic take on Paul's childhood. It's probably more accurate than mine, because I tend to think he was neglected and therefore wanted to prove himself. Hm. Maybe I'll write that down, and do a Paul background. Well, now you've inspired me!
Eevee5501892 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Wow, I like it, I guess I came to see if your other stories were as good as the Aura Rising trilogy your writing, and I'm not disappointed.

Paul, to me, if a reflection of what a lot of people would be like if we lived in the Pokemon world and the "lot of people" train Pokemon on the games trained them in the closest way in the world. It's always interesting to read different people's imaginations of his past, and why he is like he is, as long as they don't involve Coma (shudders)

I think its worth reading all your stories for sure now, I'm a big fan of both Yu-gi-oh and Pokemon, and I hope that there all just as good.

Thanks for a great read, I'd recommend you to many that would be looking for stories on this site.

EEvee5501892
Waveripple of Team Sunrise chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Ogh that's sweet! D I'm guess the punk was Ash, right? ;)
KaliAnn chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I really thought you wrote a wonderful short story. It was touching and brilliant.
Kaileychicago chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Wow, this story was amazing. I think I caught a typo in "Dad just wants up to be famous so he can be famous again." Anyways I've thought that Paul was so hard because of his past, his emotion was always seemingly quiet so that gives people a chance to show his softer side sometimes on fanfiction xD. This channeled my thinking exactly.:D