Reviews for Make a Map
BlueStarMusicGeek chapter 1 . 4/12
Oh, wow. I absolutely adored the ending. Amazing story.
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 1 . 4/9
Wow this is classic you literally made me angry, laugh, cry! Brilliant writing and an inspired take on the old classics :)
ANON chapter 1 . 3/2
I CRIED IM NOT EVEN JOKING I LOVE THIS SO MUCH... THIS IS SUCH A GOOD FIC
raineynight chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I was so worried while I read this that it would have a terribly sad ending. I'm glad that it didn't! (I knew when you mentioned the look in Jovian Dane's eyes what the sacrifice was.)
I really enjoyed all of the characters you filled the story with, Phoebe and Boris and Pokey. :) And I also liked that Ron was the one to understand why Harry was doing it, instead of Hermione. It just made a nice change from most stories.
Thanks for sharing such a wonderful story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
That hit me right in the heart. Lovely and well written. Thank you for writing this.
Distempered chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This was absolutely beautiful. Amazing work!
Jungyaku chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
And here I thought I had seen every good Harry/Draco fic that is around. It was simply so beautiful -thank you for sharing.
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Oh god, I love it so much I could cry.

DEFINITELY rec'ing this!
Sakurazu Sayo chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Dayum! This is so sweet!
berrygirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
this was wonderful but you know what would have it better is if in a cruel twist of faith the island they spot is the island they just left
DarrenCrissLvr chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
That. Was. Just. PERFECT!
StarkRavingWhatever chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Oh how I love happy endings. Brilliant, just brilliant.
CLovesHarryPotter chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This is so awesome and I love it so much! I wish I could write as well as this but I love reading more than writing. Please write more!
Zoe2212 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I loved it!
XenaDragon-xoxo chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This is so beautifully done! I'm so glad I found and read this fic, it's completely flawless - everyone is in character, and I like how you made Ron understanding of the situation. And I would have loved to meet Phoebe! XD The ending was perfectly done, a nice, hopeful, open conclusion. Well done, really, I loved reading this.