Reviews for Searching for Fine
Francesca Monterone chapter 8 . 1/16
Lovely! Miss the epilogue, though.
Pyrane chapter 8 . 5/20/2014
Thanks !
Interesting view Again
See you soon, if you do this epilogue, or for another story !

***Pyrane***
Bea chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
You don't know how happy this fic made me. During the first chapters I was so angry! And it was mostly because these are fairly common reactions ans that also hurt me, because I didn't come out to anyone and feared this might be people's reaction, but then I got to John and he was all "asexuality is a thing, believe me I'm a doctor" and "you tried to 'correct' my friend!" and he just understands, he doesn't question Sherlock about it, this made me smile a lot and I believe that even if nobody had told Jonh anything he would still get it. Your fic is beautiful, congrats!
budlou chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
I'm gonna cry. That was really, truly lovely. :)
chrystable chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
God, I just want to smack all those people who act like that towards aces over the head with something heavy.
It's real, it's a 'thing', asexuals are not broken/damaged/whatever and we most certainly don't need any fixing!

Thank you a lot for writing this, it's alarmingly accurate.
Annabel chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
I liked this story very much. You really manage to capture Sherlock's character.
SelKar chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
I really enjoyed your fanfiction, it was a perspective I hadn't read before and it was beautifully written too.

Thank you for writing and sharing this story.

See ya,

SelKar
she disenchants chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
I can't remember if I wrote a review for this story already, but I'll do it again if I did!

First off I want to say that I loved this fic. It was very well written, and just a pleasure to read! Second, I want to thank you for writing this. A lot of people tend to forget that Sherlock is asexual, or attempt to write it off for the sake of their ship and/or their smut. Not only that, but you portrayed his asexuality so well. As an asexual myself, this fic meant a lot to me. It brought me to tears, in a good way. So thank you for that!
Whirlwind421 chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
Awesome! Great story! I love it!
Shenandoah76209 chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
Awww...I like this so much
2c chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Crappy crappy chapter.
Not written wise, mind.
But evil stupid people.
That being said... THANK YOU!
Everyone says 'asexual' without knowing what it means!
Thank you for clarifying with 'non-sexual.'
Damn the ignorant first out. Labeled us with a misleading moniker.
That being said, I do enjoy a good romance (I've gotten rather good at skipping over the sex parts.) The interaction between two partners is fascinating.
Ericat15 chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
one of the best things i've read on here. ever.
C8H7N3O2 chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
I really enjoyed this one! You write them well... And I like how it's so in depth in Sherlock's psyche. Are you still planning on posting the epilogue?
jags chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
Lovely
Illoi chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
This story really was amazing. Between capturing the characters and what it means to be asexual, this story is spot on. What really roped me in was the line in chapter one, "Girls aren't icky; they're just stupid." I found it hilarious because I used to say those exact words when I was younger (replacing girls with boys) and, lo and behold, years later I declare myself as asexual. In the end, I really just want to settle down like Sherlock and find someone to not have sex with (romantic vs aromantic aside). Thanks for an amazing story. ;) Hope you're still posting an epilogue.

Illoi