Reviews for Searching for Fine
Talia-Naeva chapter 8 . 8/25
I really want to see an epilogue.
palmtreehead chapter 8 . 6/3
Loved it, Watson is awesome. Thanks for sharing
palmtreehead chapter 3 . 6/2
Woah, never thought of a solid reason for Sherlock being a druggie, this makes horribly sad and dark sense. Well-written.
Chezakeeba chapter 8 . 5/27
Love it!
iTorchic chapter 8 . 9/11/2015
Thank you very much! I am also asexual and people are constantly doing the "you just haven't met the right person yet." It's degrading. That's exactly why I love this so much and that John is a badass~
Francesca Monterone chapter 8 . 1/16/2015
Lovely! Miss the epilogue, though.
Pyrane chapter 8 . 5/20/2014
Thanks !
Interesting view Again
See you soon, if you do this epilogue, or for another story !

***Pyrane***
Bea chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
You don't know how happy this fic made me. During the first chapters I was so angry! And it was mostly because these are fairly common reactions ans that also hurt me, because I didn't come out to anyone and feared this might be people's reaction, but then I got to John and he was all "asexuality is a thing, believe me I'm a doctor" and "you tried to 'correct' my friend!" and he just understands, he doesn't question Sherlock about it, this made me smile a lot and I believe that even if nobody had told Jonh anything he would still get it. Your fic is beautiful, congrats!
budlou chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
I'm gonna cry. That was really, truly lovely. :)
chrystable chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
God, I just want to smack all those people who act like that towards aces over the head with something heavy.
It's real, it's a 'thing', asexuals are not broken/damaged/whatever and we most certainly don't need any fixing!

Thank you a lot for writing this, it's alarmingly accurate.
Annabel chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
I liked this story very much. You really manage to capture Sherlock's character.
SelKar chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
I really enjoyed your fanfiction, it was a perspective I hadn't read before and it was beautifully written too.

Thank you for writing and sharing this story.

See ya,

SelKar
she disenchants chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
I can't remember if I wrote a review for this story already, but I'll do it again if I did!

First off I want to say that I loved this fic. It was very well written, and just a pleasure to read! Second, I want to thank you for writing this. A lot of people tend to forget that Sherlock is asexual, or attempt to write it off for the sake of their ship and/or their smut. Not only that, but you portrayed his asexuality so well. As an asexual myself, this fic meant a lot to me. It brought me to tears, in a good way. So thank you for that!
Whirlwind421 chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
Awesome! Great story! I love it!
Shenandoah76209 chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
Awww...I like this so much