Reviews for Searching for Fine
iadorespike chapter 8 . 7/17
Lovely and very well done.

Thanks so much!
iadorespike chapter 6 . 7/17
So sad, but so very interesting a view of Sherlock and his relationships with others. You present a very believable premise.

Thanks so much!
baobabB612 chapter 8 . 4/28
You made me cry, thanks for this beautiful work.
vickispeak24 chapter 8 . 12/20/2016
Am unable to find epilogue
Talia-Naeva chapter 8 . 8/25/2016
I really want to see an epilogue.
palmtreehead chapter 8 . 6/3/2016
Loved it, Watson is awesome. Thanks for sharing
palmtreehead chapter 3 . 6/2/2016
Woah, never thought of a solid reason for Sherlock being a druggie, this makes horribly sad and dark sense. Well-written.
Chezakeeba chapter 8 . 5/27/2016
Love it!
iTorchic chapter 8 . 9/11/2015
Thank you very much! I am also asexual and people are constantly doing the "you just haven't met the right person yet." It's degrading. That's exactly why I love this so much and that John is a badass~
Francesca Monterone chapter 8 . 1/16/2015
Lovely! Miss the epilogue, though.
Pyrane chapter 8 . 5/20/2014
Thanks !
Interesting view Again
See you soon, if you do this epilogue, or for another story !

***Pyrane***
Bea chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
You don't know how happy this fic made me. During the first chapters I was so angry! And it was mostly because these are fairly common reactions ans that also hurt me, because I didn't come out to anyone and feared this might be people's reaction, but then I got to John and he was all "asexuality is a thing, believe me I'm a doctor" and "you tried to 'correct' my friend!" and he just understands, he doesn't question Sherlock about it, this made me smile a lot and I believe that even if nobody had told Jonh anything he would still get it. Your fic is beautiful, congrats!
budlou chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
I'm gonna cry. That was really, truly lovely. :)
chrystable chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
God, I just want to smack all those people who act like that towards aces over the head with something heavy.
It's real, it's a 'thing', asexuals are not broken/damaged/whatever and we most certainly don't need any fixing!

Thank you a lot for writing this, it's alarmingly accurate.
Annabel chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
I liked this story very much. You really manage to capture Sherlock's character.