Reviews for Get What You Came For
Amelia Louisa chapter 6 . 12/9/2017
ok max123 has a point about the long authors notes havong finished reading chapter 6. he didnt word it very nicely but i see his annoyance
Amelia Louisa chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
well max 123's reviews made me dubious abiut reading this but chapter 1 was really good so im going to keep going
Max123 chapter 10 . 10/9/2017
You know I'm right about that writing , that is ten more chapter of crap u been writing ,not saying the story was bad it just could have been longer what the matter u can't take someone telling u something about your writing ? That makes u the asshole if u can't take it ont write.!
Max 123 chapter 8 . 10/9/2017
This is just riddicule how much u write at the bottom of the page u got about about ten more chapters with all of that.
Max123 chapter 4 . 10/9/2017
Why do most of u write all that crap ? It longer than the story!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/26/2017
Just came across this story! Very well written! Beautiful
MichaVee chapter 10 . 12/15/2016
Found this story 5 years later... loved it. Not every fic has to be a novel. This was an awesome story!
Max123 chapter 6 . 12/7/2016
Gee u got more crap down bottom than u got story up top!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/15/2016
Loved it!
Max123 chapter 7 . 5/17/2016
What a ugly name!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/24/2016
Dude, this was awesome! I wish u made it a bit longer and built it up a little more, but that's only because I loved it so much! U should continue to write!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/17/2016
This was amazing! Here's a review for an "old" story! Really enjoyed ur authors notes lol great job!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/9/2016
I love your work. and your authors note on chapter nine really made me laugh. "Gave up girls for lent"
halfbadgirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Just wanted you to know that your A/N re: "kisses and gay love" makes me guffaw and want to hug you through the bytes every single time I encounter it ... which may now be approaching double digits. Or at least more than three. Your juxtaposition of an MF bomb and a haute porcine salutation cracks me up! Every. Single. Time. Delightful Falstaffian wit! Methinks, however, I may be easily entertained by your cleverly talented plume d'oie, to be sure. Cheers!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/18/2015
Here's a new review on an old story: great job!