Reviews for Get What You Came For
Here's a new review on an old story: great job!
tweetygurl42 chapter 10 . 8/7
I Wish There Was More arizona Should Been Allowed Hit Mark never Liked him At ALL. Awesome Together At The End!
GA fanfic lover chapter 10 . 7/5
Waoh...! It's been a very long time you wrote this story but you said you liked reviews even for old stories so...
I read this one in 1 day and I LOVED it ! I mean, you write very well and I loved how it end. I was looking for a fiction with a happy ending and a good story and then I found yours and I really loved/love it ! The way Arizona acted with Callie and her daughter was perfect and so many other things also were.
(I may have made mistakes because I'm french so excuse me if there are some mistakes in my review).
shamanic demonator chapter 10 . 4/20
Woah it ended, was hoping for more family time. Love it while it lasted :)
EvaMawesome7 chapter 10 . 1/11
That was fabulous. Snotty, fever-ey, cough-ey and dateless on Sunday evening which means its usually power yoga night or pbj and fanfic night. I devoured this story in about 2 hours, couldnt put it down. I can't say that the plot is new, because it isnt, but the way you wrote it made the whole thing seem fresh and fun and light and everything this couple hasnt been for the past 2 seasons. Im obviously SUPER late to the party, but I hope you read this review anyways. Because that was gooood.
monica alexander chapter 10 . 11/27/2014
I read from ch1 to ch10 in one night only to know that these chapters r amazingly awesome up to a point where I could not stop reading it, no matter what. This is know one of my favorite calzona fanfic that I have read. I really enjoyed reading this fanfic.
GreyandTorres chapter 10 . 11/1/2014
I only just read this fic as a recommendation, and I'm so glad I did! It's so funny and you write the characters perfectly, and Robbie is just the cutest! I read it all in less than a day ;D
Katie chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
Hey..your making me want to hit mark repeatedly with a rock... Stahp it
JeseeD chapter 10 . 8/23/2014
I actually read this story twice ...
it's so magical and beautiful, just like I expected to hear that first word of Robbie
GoldBlooded15 chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
Just found this story & it was awesome! I love the whole Robin name after Arizona. Oh & I heart Callie Torres too.
CoralinaPlantain chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
This was a really cute story, I really enjoyed reading it.
will chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
I love this story, I really do. Whenever I find myself during a lull at work, I keep finding myself coming back to reread it over and over again
RedPoetist chapter 10 . 4/18/2014
cute
devildoc35 chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
This story is adorable!
Turtle chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
gay love is faux pas ish only because love is love regardless of sexuality.