Reviews for Get What You Came For
Loved it!
Max123 chapter 7 . 5/17
What a ugly name!
Dude, this was awesome! I wish u made it a bit longer and built it up a little more, but that's only because I loved it so much! U should continue to write!
This was amazing! Here's a review for an "old" story! Really enjoyed ur authors notes lol great job!
I love your work. and your authors note on chapter nine really made me laugh. "Gave up girls for lent"
halfbadgirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Just wanted you to know that your A/N re: "kisses and gay love" makes me guffaw and want to hug you through the bytes every single time I encounter it ... which may now be approaching double digits. Or at least more than three. Your juxtaposition of an MF bomb and a haute porcine salutation cracks me up! Every. Single. Time. Delightful Falstaffian wit! Methinks, however, I may be easily entertained by your cleverly talented plume d'oie, to be sure. Cheers!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/18/2015
Here's a new review on an old story: great job!
TweetyGurl46 chapter 10 . 8/7/2015
I Wish There Was More arizona Should Been Allowed Hit Mark never Liked him At ALL. Awesome Together At The End!
GA fanfic lover chapter 10 . 7/5/2015
Waoh...! It's been a very long time you wrote this story but you said you liked reviews even for old stories so...
I read this one in 1 day and I LOVED it ! I mean, you write very well and I loved how it end. I was looking for a fiction with a happy ending and a good story and then I found yours and I really loved/love it ! The way Arizona acted with Callie and her daughter was perfect and so many other things also were.
(I may have made mistakes because I'm french so excuse me if there are some mistakes in my review).
shamanic demonator chapter 10 . 4/20/2015
Woah it ended, was hoping for more family time. Love it while it lasted :)
EvaMawesome7 chapter 10 . 1/11/2015
That was fabulous. Snotty, fever-ey, cough-ey and dateless on Sunday evening which means its usually power yoga night or pbj and fanfic night. I devoured this story in about 2 hours, couldnt put it down. I can't say that the plot is new, because it isnt, but the way you wrote it made the whole thing seem fresh and fun and light and everything this couple hasnt been for the past 2 seasons. Im obviously SUPER late to the party, but I hope you read this review anyways. Because that was gooood.
monica alexander chapter 10 . 11/27/2014
I read from ch1 to ch10 in one night only to know that these chapters r amazingly awesome up to a point where I could not stop reading it, no matter what. This is know one of my favorite calzona fanfic that I have read. I really enjoyed reading this fanfic.
GreyandTorres chapter 10 . 11/1/2014
I only just read this fic as a recommendation, and I'm so glad I did! It's so funny and you write the characters perfectly, and Robbie is just the cutest! I read it all in less than a day ;D
Katie chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
Hey..your making me want to hit mark repeatedly with a rock... Stahp it
JeseeD chapter 10 . 8/23/2014
I actually read this story twice ...
it's so magical and beautiful, just like I expected to hear that first word of Robbie