Reviews for Get What You Came For
EvaMawesome7 chapter 10 . 1/11
That was fabulous. Snotty, fever-ey, cough-ey and dateless on Sunday evening which means its usually power yoga night or pbj and fanfic night. I devoured this story in about 2 hours, couldnt put it down. I can't say that the plot is new, because it isnt, but the way you wrote it made the whole thing seem fresh and fun and light and everything this couple hasnt been for the past 2 seasons. Im obviously SUPER late to the party, but I hope you read this review anyways. Because that was gooood.
monica alexander chapter 10 . 11/27/2014
I read from ch1 to ch10 in one night only to know that these chapters r amazingly awesome up to a point where I could not stop reading it, no matter what. This is know one of my favorite calzona fanfic that I have read. I really enjoyed reading this fanfic.
GreyandTorres chapter 10 . 11/1/2014
I only just read this fic as a recommendation, and I'm so glad I did! It's so funny and you write the characters perfectly, and Robbie is just the cutest! I read it all in less than a day ;D
Katie chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
Hey..your making me want to hit mark repeatedly with a rock... Stahp it
JeseeD chapter 10 . 8/23/2014
I actually read this story twice ...
it's so magical and beautiful, just like I expected to hear that first word of Robbie
GoldBlooded15 chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
Just found this story & it was awesome! I love the whole Robin name after Arizona. Oh & I heart Callie Torres too.
CoralinaPlantain chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
This was a really cute story, I really enjoyed reading it.
will chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
I love this story, I really do. Whenever I find myself during a lull at work, I keep finding myself coming back to reread it over and over again
RedPoetist chapter 10 . 4/18/2014
cute
devildoc35 chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
This story is adorable!
Turtle chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
gay love is faux pas ish only because love is love regardless of sexuality.
nan chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
"Marry me," she gasped*. - lol - loved it
Awesthetics chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
"Marry me," she gasped* *And then suddenly, a huge truck came barreling through the wall of their upper-level apartment.

LMAO. Loved the fic but that line legit made my day :)
Dalexz chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I can't say much yet, but what I've read so far is fantastic. And as someone who understood the Buffy reference immediately, I have to say, "uncultured swine" is fairly accurate.
Ramaish chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
I wish the story left mark as the father bcos they are best friends and that they enjoy sleeping together. And is enough revenge to callie for zona leaving her behind.