Reviews for Where We Meet

OKAY SO ERM
WHY?
*clears throat*
...
I loved your story so much, I was so into the world that your characters created and for over 2 years now it's been a story i kept coming back to, and for a year I would religiously read each chapter as it came out. I was totally not expecting it to end so abuptly (though i did put off reading the end for over half a year)...
...after crying about it for a few hours last night i can see why you did it, and its starting to make sense in my head.
This ending is a means of getting rid of Walter so Rorschach can take over again, isn't it? balancing that order. Then that solves the love triangle thing, there can't be a triangle when one point goes, and im glad you used the ending to show which of the boys she chose in the end.
All the visions of future war and all Manhattan's words were just lies weren't they?
What for though?!
Did Manhattan lie on purpose? see himself lying in the future and just go with it? was him saying that he doesn't lie a lie in itself? what could he possibly have to gain? or did he just want to play god for a bit?
I wanted so badly to see them go up against the government, to see the truthers win, to... i don't know, enjoy the story a little longer?
Poor Eddie and Walter... there are so many loose ends i wish to know about
like who is the american ghost?! why does she know those guys? is she from the futuree?

I'm all for drama and I love unexpected endings and I love sad stuff... but this was too much, i feel betrayed... hahaha...
ouch this is going to hurt for a while
curls up and sobs

Occasionally I come back hoping there'll be more to read, that this ending was a joke, but I understand you have a life outside of fanfiction, and that this needed to end so you had more time, and that this story to you probably dragged on a bit and you needed to end it. A lot of my favourite stories have ended that way, or because the writer simply got bored.
i really don't mean to guilt trip you or anything, i just want you to know that as silly as it may seem, this story was quite important to me, for reasons I can't quite decipher.
Perhaps because it was happy for the most part and realistic above all else, it was a WATCHMENxOC fic that was actually believable to some extent, especially with manhattan involved... i mean, who is to say this all didnt just happen in an alternate universe that he's playing in?

My hopes are that Rylie is not truly dead, that perhaps Manhattan brings her back, or maybe that you'll do a sequel... but i understand that it might be trouble for you...
if there is a sequel, i will be over joyed, and it would make the ending of this part so much more enjoyable, because i just can't see it ending here.

I will never forget this story, and one day, like i promised ages ago, i will draw some fanart for you, because I love it that much.
hell im tempted to write fanfiction of your fanfiction
how crazy is that

sorry if my review is weird, please feel free to ignore it
i won't ever forget it

wWAIT OK I JUST LOOKED ON YOUR PAGE AND YOU'RE PLANNING TWO MORE INSTALLMENTS OF WWM?
*DEEP INHALE*
PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE?

omg i just looked at the reviews and it seems i reviewed about the ending before.. which means i either read it and was so upset i decided not to remember, or read spoilers in the reviews and put off reading the end all together XD

anyway, whatever you decide to do, i wish you good luck in it! and if you write more i will be here to read it :)
oh and if i didn't tell you before, i'm emily-the-bored on deviantART, if you want to follow for any fan art i may end up doing - though of course when i finally do get round to it i will send a link your way.
x
AlithiaSigma chapter 21 . 6/26/2013
No need to apologize for the length of chapters.
AlithiaSigma chapter 20 . 6/26/2013
It is chapter 20 and you just realized this is going to be long.
AlithiaSigma chapter 18 . 6/26/2013
Fun chapter.
AlithiaSigma chapter 17 . 6/26/2013
Yay!
AlithiaSigma chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
Pills plus assertion of tampering plus stuff going on equal conspiracy.
AlithiaSigma chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
He really is a gym teacher, isn't he?
AlithiaSigma chapter 13 . 6/26/2013
Walter: Gym teacher
AlithiaSigma chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
"I am just about to drown in the despair that the awkward silence burning between us will last forever"
Silence will fall...
AlithiaSigma chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
He's remembered Daniel. Finally.
AlithiaSigma chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
So Nite Owl named his kid after the Comedian?
AlithiaSigma chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
Interesting chapter.
AlithiaSigma chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
"Brick wall" Did not expect that nickname for him.
AlithiaSigma chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
This story seems long, and rather popular. Decent indicator that Rylie is not a Mary Sue. Will continue reading.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 5/25/2013