Reviews for WhiteOut
Kurenai no Musha chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
This is great! thank you for the story.
KyaLin chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
This is absolutely beautiful.
Your writing always makes me think - thank you for that. I'll be looking forward to any future stories.~
mochi1412 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
You know..I would like to say that this fanfic should be like the snow..it shouldn't ever stand alone.

But I'll have to(grudgingly) agree with you, this fanfic is infinitely more beautiful by itself. XD

Keep writing!~
SakuraS41 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Great story.. I'm touched by the ending..
IndefiniteIntegral chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Nice. Very good indeed.

It's really hard for me to tell what I like the most from this one. Maybe the way that Aoko seems to be so much of herself. It's hard for me to keep her the way we know her, but you did it good. We used to remember Aoko's fierce temper and her kindness, but in the way you've described her temper and kindes would be a big simplification. She helped Kid because she didn't kick him when he was down, and doing this she opened her to something more than just watching things in black and white. She saw more than anyone else, and that's really explained all her behaviour.

It's the only one thing I can't accept in full. Her discovery. I know that it was shock, but in my opinion (so very it's very subjective) it finished too soon. I can't say what I'm missing it's ("A kiss, a kiss!" - the voice in my head is crying. "Not every story had to finish with a kis!" - not that should shut the voice down ;) ). Okay I know now. It's just she let him go too easily. Not about the answers, because we knew that she only jast let him breath and then she would get them. It was rather... She said he that he had to tell her when all of it would be over. She seemed to be so inactive. Letting things go be themselves. It's a bit not like her. I rather imagined her getting into the center. I know Kaito wouldn't want to let her, but I guessed that she did it anyway. I'm not saying that she would dress the other costume, but I rather imagine her planning all things with him, to make sure that there isn't even a small place that anything could go wrong.

Phew... It's very good story, even if it's not a romance ;) I like it a lot. COngratulations, you've realy made something unusual! :)
Black Maya chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
oho! go Aoko! I love it! Waaah make this a chapter filled story! xDDD *shot*
animephoenix2468 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
This one-shot was wonderfully deep and thought-provoking (especially because I had to go out into the half-melted, trampled snow to walk my dog in the middle of reading the story). The symbolism was awesome and incredibly accurate. Thinking even beyond the examples you presented within the story, Kaito and Aoko truly are like cold and heat, ice and flame. I love this.
Crystale no otaku chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Ohhh ! It's cute !

You're right, it is open to a continuation. Maybe one day. In the meanwhile, this is an excellent one-shot. Not at all cliché.

Sorry for the short review. I'm tired.
Cheesecake1412 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011