Reviews for Peeping Tom
the UFC network chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
It was weird for me at first to know Kakashi thought she was Anko and was still doing that, but the kiss part changed everything. I loved how he recognized her immediately when he kissed her. The last scene was so hot and sweet at the same time.

And the first scene! Haha very naughty. I really thought they were going to do the dirty deed based on that. XD

All in all, great story!
Nathan Gurl chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
The ending was so sweet. I love it. D
SasuNaru888 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I love this pairing so much. Nice oneshot!
Purple Prose chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Great story!
boomboompoom chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
it's so sweet and funny, with a little bit of drama. perfect mix!

Garden Ventures chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This is exactly how I imagined Kakashi would be-noble enough to keep his love for Sakura a secret (until she finds out) but perverted enough to fantasize about it and "almost" give in to someone who pretends to be her. I would so jump this Kakashi, it's not even funny.

Lovely fic!
Black-Blue Moonlight Neko chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
lulz boner-riffic! XD lolz meh fuve it!
Felix02 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Excellent fic! Cute, smutty, and fun to read. (Not to mention that you write well. Thank you!) My only complaint is that I wish this was a longer story, but on the other hand I think the length was perfect. I just loved the story too much to want it to end. :)
sugarquills and stardust chapter 1 . 2/4/2011

very realistic too, which most of the other stories lack since it is such an impossible couple... saying thus, the smut at the end was kind of hurried. either smut it out or make it into a fluffy ending i say.. XD
signedsealedelivered chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
cute and intense. i liked it.
glassesgeekDPL chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
aNiMeFoReVeRn-eVeR chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
So Cute! I was getting all tingly when Sakura got to see all of Kakashi's Sexy assets!
ThePalace chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Cool! I missed your KakaSaku stuff!
sexysugar11 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
oh, my. that was HOT!
1000 Reviews chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Very nice twist. I was uncomfortable at first thinking Kakashi was doing it with Anko. But you cleared that up and I'm okay with how things turned out!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »