Reviews for Life wasn't meant to be like this
sfbxfcb chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Wonderful!
Youtube Slut chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
Please tell me it's a cry for help. Sweet little Mark doing drugs. I watched the first episode of home improvement and he is so adorable. Please call for help. He is still young.
Riker15 chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
kool
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 5/21/2007
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
coolkitten12 chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
OMG! such a gd story! ur a great author, tho i guess u wont b updating seeing as u havent done since 2002 but a 3rd chap wud b gd. Keep up the gd work. Coolkitten12
shadygirl22 chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
MEH
Ron's Sweetie chapter 2 . 7/11/2005
Good story I hope add chapter 3 soon
richard chapter 2 . 1/23/2005
please go on. i love it. you r a great writter. this is a very sad, but realistic story, dont worry about killing randy, hey thats why this called fan fiction.
Shawn chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Just to let you know, Jonathan Taylor Thomas's birthday is late November. Go to to find the exact date.
Shawn chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Scarlett Diva chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
Really good. You should post another chapter.
Scarlett Diva chapter 2 . 12/20/2002
Mark is so faking it. This is a really good story.
charly chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
that was great,I hope to see some more Taylor brother angst soon. nice to see mark in the spotlight for a change and a toughing finale,well done!
Tie-B chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
Please continue this story.

It's one of the most interesting in the box.

_
LenniluvsBrian chapter 2 . 11/3/2002
FAKER! FAKER! FAKER! Augh! Poor Brad. Stuck with a screwed up family. Ok, Randy's the greatest, but thatz no reason 2 all abandoned the rest of ur family! Update! Adios! KTBSPA & KTNTPA & KTJTTPA! Plz check out my story 2! "Forbidden Friend"! Thanx!

~~~Lenni~~~